Would you trade 24 for Patrick Surtain?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
The real question is whether or not he is better than Bland because we can always trade bland and still upgrade. The option now is extending bland which is meh.

Oh I agree there. He’s better than bland imo. I’m not all in on bland yet, I need to see it another year.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
No, aside from him being a DB, he's in his final cheap year. Would be a monumentally stupid trade. All you're getting for a 1st is one cheap year. Otherwise, just sign a high $ FA.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Cowboys have two young All Pro CB's. They need a third?

What team can afford to eventually pay three All Pro CB's?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I will mention one actual scenario here at CZ.
Cowboys last August traded their 2024 4th round pick for Trey Lance, with two years left on his rookie contract.
Designated the Emergency QB for the 2023 season - the player didn't get into any game at all.
Now - there are a few members here that think the Cowboys can trade Lance - with now only a single year left on his deal - for a 4th rounder.
One CZer even named a team that the Cowboys could get a 3rd round pick in exchange...as if that team deems Lance could be their starting QB this upcoming season.
Oh geez...I've read in here that we can get a late 1st for Lance.... and the #1 overall pick and change for Dak!!! LOL

Gotta love the Zaney Zoners