Would you trade for Quinnen Williams

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Ced Wilson and a 2nd, or Zeke, Ced Wil, and a 1st and I'm all for it!

Although the OP fell for a fake account, which is to be expected of him. Q Will is not going to be moved.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Why give a first for a guy who is not a good pass rusher?
You’ll be a short time from another big payday/headache.

Unless you are getting a disruptive, active DT, just use the first rounder on a young DT whom you will control for 5 years.

J12B

Reaction score
The Jets over the last 3 years have been worse than the Browns ever have been in terms of roster management.

Some real clowns working in that front office

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Quinnen Williams was the 2019 Draft's 3rd overall pick picked by the Jets. This is his 2nd season in the league. Why would the Jets be willing to trade their super costly young DT talent?

Exactly. Either there are issues and they want him gone or they want a major haul of picks for him.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah..

But somebody mention we have so many needs going forward..

better to keep the pick and see who fails to us.

We had a 17th pick last year at 8-8. Got CeeDee.

If we go top 5-10 in the draft..I want our draft pick 1st and 2nd rd.

Sorry.
Especially with Dak taking the type horrific injury the he took yeah I don't think I'd give a shot at Lawrence for Williams no way no how.

bewp7

Reaction score
u dont pay premium price for run defenders. u want a run defender go get snacks harrison or some thing, u would be over paying for williams base off his draft positon. pass!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That’s all very true.

then again if Williams helps you win the East. The draft pick is automatically like #20 instead. No matter what the regular season record is.

So I guess it depends if you ultimately are in the “try to win the division.” Camp or the “let the chips fall where they may but let’s worry about maximizing draft capital” camp.

I can understand the argument for wanting the draft pick.

That's true, we could end up winning the East and then you are screwed with your draft placement. But I'm telling you, guys are going to be available in the offseason because everybody is going to have to fit under a cap reduction of maybe 15% or so. That's gonna be a little bit of an issue for some teams. So what that means is that teams will be interested in trying to unload players that may demand high priced contracts but are considered good, not great players. The cap relief that comes along with rookie contracts are going to be very valuable which means that high picks, which are more likely to produce rookie players who can make impacts early are going to be extremely desirable.

I think that if you trade a 1st round pick on a player like Simmons now, might end up being a bad deal, in terms of value.

JMO

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
It would be crazy to give a 1st for a bust. I would not trade Lamb for him straight up. I would not trade Diggs for him straight up. I would trade Trystan Hill for him but the injury ruined that opportunity.

We do not even know where we will be drafting next year. I would hate to give up a top 10 pick for him which is what it would be if the season hits on some really bad luck or further injuries.

Highest I would go would be a 3rd rd pick or Gallimore and a late rd pick.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Ced Wilson and a 2nd, or Zeke, Ced Wil, and a 1st and I'm all for it!

Although the OP fell for a fake account, which is to be expected of him. Q Will is not going to be moved.
Its all over twitter, fool

You stay on the internet all day, so im surprised you havent seen it :huh::huh:

Mom cut off the wifi again?

Loso86

Reaction score
Quinnen Williams was the 2019 Draft's 3rd overall pick picked by the Jets. This is his 2nd season in the league. Why would the Jets be willing to trade their super costly young DT talent?
Seems like they know they have no chance at winning in the next few years so there all in on rebuild......AGAIN

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What if we traded Gallop For QW?

That would be unbelievably short sighted. After 2021, the cap hit on cutting or releasing Cooper would be 6 mil, which depending on when you do it, could be spread over multiple seasons. His base salary plus bonus in 2021 would be 22 mil. If you cut him in 2021, you save yourself 16 mil in that cap year.

Gallup, on the contrary, costs us 1.142 mil in 2021. Look at the production and the cap impact and then rethink trading Gallup. That would be a terrible move for the team to make.

The future of this team is Gallup and CD.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Its all over twitter, fool

You stay on the internet all day, so im surprised you havent seen it :huh::huh:

Mom cut off the wifi again?

It's all over the internet for being called out as a fake account, and you fell for it of course. Lmao.

His Avi is a picture from the internet and the guy has less than 100 followers and is not affiliated with the NFL at all.

Your mom should cut off your WIFI so you'd stop taking all these damn LLLLLLLL's littlewillie

:laugh::laugh: