Would you trade Parsons

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This thread ended up in the roster zone less than an hour after it was posted. :laugh: This is actually my first visit to the roster zone.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This thread ended up in the roster zone less than an hour after it was posted. :laugh: This is actually my first visit to the roster zone.
I don’t know what that means but. Not worthy I guess

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t know what that means but. Not worthy I guess

Well at least they didn’t delete it. I’ve seen threads that don’t even make it past the first page before they’re deleted. That’s the ultimate slap in the face telling you a post wasn’t worthy.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well at least they didn’t delete it. I’ve seen threads that don’t even make it past the first page before they’re deleted. That’s the ultimate slap in the face telling you a post wasn’t worthy.
I’m still laughing. Maybe they thought the responses weren’t worthy lol good be safe, happy New Year’s. My cowboy brother. I feel a little combative today I’m in a good mood. Maybe it was just a slap in the back of the head, full frontal if they delete it lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m still laughing. Maybe they thought the responses weren’t worthy lol good be safe, happy New Year’s. My cowboy brother. I feel a little combative today I’m in a good mood. Maybe it was just a slap in the back of the head, full frontal if they delete it lol

They actually moved it because this was a trade scenario. Anything involving trading or acquiring players ends up in the roster zone.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They actually moved it because this was a trade scenario. Anything involving trading or acquiring players ends up in the roster zone.
Thanks. Next time I’ll change the hearing.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Would you make a Herschel Walker Type trade Would you trade him for a couple of first round picks. Especially if you knew they were in the top 10. Would you trade him for a quarterback, any quarterback in this league. Would you trade him for any scenario.

I’m curious more than anything. I would stay pat and not do a thing. .
I dont think any of the Walker picks were top 10. That Walker trade is massively overrated. People forget how much fanagling Johnson with what they got from Minny. They made about 8 subsequent trades using Minny picks and other picks they had to move up. For example Dallas did not get Emmit Smith with a Minny pick, thats misinformation passed on through they years. They packaged picks including a Minny pick to move up to get Emmit.

Parsons is what you cross your fingers for at drafts year after year after year and you only get that lucky once every ten years, if that. You keep Parsons.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I dont think any of the Walker picks were top 10. That Walker trade is massively overrated. People forget how much fanagling Johnson with what they got from Minny. They made about 8 subsequent trades using Minny picks and other picks they had to move up. For example Dallas did not get Emmit Smith with a Minny pick, thats misinformation passed on through they years. They packaged picks including a Minny pick to move up to get Emmit.

Parsons is what you cross your fingers for at drafts year after year after year and you only get that lucky once every ten years, if that. You keep Parsons.
Six first round draft picks from the trade. I don’t think it was in significant whatsoever

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I can’t believe how many people here with trade him for a quarterback

Rayman70

Reaction score
693e7d2f0ef1ba3d97a11d929b6087b5.gif
no ****** way.