Would you trade... RW11 and a 2nd for Marshall..

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3250242 said:
I have no more evidence to prove that he DIDNT hit her than you saying that he did.

Not sure what your problem is, but I find it funny that people dont want him when he easily could be innocent.
Too many coincidences for me to believe he was falsely accused every single time.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Cover 2;3250251 said:
Too many coincidences for me to believe he was falsely accused every single time.

I believe both sides are not saying something, I lean towards Brandons story though, he had no reason to hit her in a taxi.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3250399 said:
I believe both sides are not saying something, I lean towards Brandons story though, he had no reason to hit her in a taxi.

Can't really think of any reasons that would justify hitting a woman.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Gzus;3247303 said:
Marshall would likely be the one that sees most of the double coverage, and Austin would likely see single with a good amount of double as well. If anyone were to benefit the most from this it would be Witten who would be singled. This trade would be a best case amazing scenario, the chances it would happen is very very minimal. But we can all dream :)

that what i was thinking. LOL...miles seeing doubles over marshall.

Reaction score
Rampage;3247308 said:
when is the last time a team won a superbowl with two #1 wide receivers?

the answer would be never cause it isn't necessary to waste the money on a #1 wr if you already have one.

if your denying the fact that marshall wouldnt make them a better team then you clearly have no idea what your talking about. Who would they double ? Witten would be left with single coverage and everyone knows hes impossible yo cover 1 on 1. We'd literally be unstoppable. MAKE IT HAPPEN JERRY