Would you welcome Dez back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Never! Way too animosity going both ways and he'd be a cancer on the team. Not worth it. Decision made, live with it and move forward.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
ONCE A CANCER ALWAYS A CANCER
You mean like Antonio Brown being a cancer? I don’t think I remember Dez screaming out to trade me. Did you see brown arguing with his coach during the game? But I bet none of you would say AB is a cancer.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
IMO Dez wasn't/isn't the problem. Dak doesn't have the arm. Seen anybody step up and replace him the last two games? His numbers dropped when Romo was gone. Bringing him back will help but not much. We need a real QB.
Bingo......coincidence that Dez production tanked when dak took over? I think not. Now.... we have had several other wr start kicking butt consistently with dak, so maybe it was Dez.......
Ah shucks, I’m just messing with y’all, all of our wr now suck....... I wonder why?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Brice Butler says "he's back!" If true then everyone can shut up about bringing back kid cancer Dez Bryant.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You mean like Antonio Brown being a cancer? I don’t think I remember Dez screaming out to trade me. Did you see brown arguing with his coach during the game? But I bet none of you would say AB is a cancer.

Unlike you, AB fanboy, I don't have time to worry about others on other teams.
I do worry about an average WR dissing Lee and others here and then returning, albeit rusty, as a conquering hero.
Dez is a cancer. The locker room and sidelines are his stages and the field is his routeless paradise of dropped balls.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Bingo......coincidence that Dez production tanked when dak took over? I think not. Now.... we have had several other wr start kicking butt consistently with dak, so maybe it was Dez.......
Ah shucks, I’m just messing with y’all, all of our wr now suck....... I wonder why?
I don't want a WR that expensive with the mentality of a 5 year old who needs a gunslinger to make him productive.

And stop about Antonio Brown. Apples to Oranges.
Maybe you forgot Bryant refused to sign a franchise tag and threatened to not play unless he got a long term deal. Then, he gets a bloated salary and sucked balls. Before Prescott.

Brown is elite. Bryant was/is not.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Even though I think Dez would contribute immediately, I think the ship has sailed on him being a Cowboy again. Too many open wounds between him and the team at this point...
It’s football not the tea table

blumayne38

Reaction score
Dez has more TDS then Antonio brown and he isn’t even in the league lol people are right dez is wayyy better apple and oranges :lmao2:

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score

They don’t care they he tossed a gaterade bucket when he only had one catch in the first half of the game and was arguing with coaches last year.

You gotta understand the double standards as it relates to folks on CZ. It will then be spun as “Antonio Brown’s production is worth the tossing of cans and arguing with coaches”

InTheZone

Reaction score
With open arms ?

I honestly think he’ll be a Cowboy soon
I like Dez and still think he can be great. I just don't see it working with Dak because his (Dak) limitations will only lead to Dez being frustrated on the sidelines and we already know how people around here are quick to think all is fine except Dez.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
He still doesn't have a job. That's a cold hard dose of reality right there.
Well Capt. Obvious I think everyone that watches football knows he doesn't have a contract at the moment, but it still doesn't change the fact that what he said is not true. Now does it?
You really aren't the one who should be speaking on reality with the lies you were telling about Dez, but you do you. Haters got to do their thing.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
As long as Dak isn't forced to force him the ball every game. I love Dez. But I don't want a repeat of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.