I would not want his stinking mouth

I would not want him here or there
I would not want him anywhere

I do not like TO goodness heaven
I do not like him Henson seven

Kangaroo

Reaction score
50cent said:
Yeah right, your a joke. You cheer against a guy that plays for your favorite team. You lie bad and nobody believes you!

Cheer against him ? Never said I did. I never welcomed them and never gave them applause. See 50cent you where putting words that where not there. I said I hoped they produced because they would help the team win. I never denied they had talent or said I hope they get injured or never produce. When Deion left I was not upset about it I was great we got that idot off the team.

There is a differnce between welcoming a player on the team and cheering against him which is what you called me out for is differnt. See you made assumptions that where not there. So the only joke is on you!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
I never welcomed Key or Neon Deion when they where signed so no I would not..

When he would be scoring touchdowns, you would be cheering.

Just like fans did with Deion.

It is noble to say you don't like the person but when it comes down to it, we are rooting for the laundry in most cases.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Alexander said:
When he would be scoring touchdowns, you would be cheering.

Just like fans did with Deion.

It is noble to say you don't like the person but when it comes down to it, we are rooting for the laundry in most cases.

There is allot of truth to that statement. I was just pointing out the difference to welcoming versus rooting against them which was what I was accused off. I never wished them to do bad on the field because that would be bad for the guys that I do like.

Example of this last year

Like when Crayton made that big catch on 3rd down I was running around cheering like a mad man being all goofy. Yet when Key made that tough TD in the endzone (that everyone said he was out on) I did a Yes pump fist and sat down. I cheered for both but you could tell by my reaction which guy I liked better.

Yes I am a Crayton fan

Rockytop6

Reaction score
Henson7 said:
Maybe the best receiver in the league, but how many would welcome him after all his antics with the dallas star. If Jerry could meet his financial needs would you be happy if we got him? One thing for sure I'll be happy if the Eagles trade him out of our division

Have you lost your mind????

Trophy#6

Reaction score
Bull**** to all of you. You are Cowboy fans and if it came down to it, you would both welcome him and defend him.

If not, so you have a second favorite team too..?