Wow, Larry Brown and the legendary Brad Sham Rips T.O.

Reaction score
Boysboy;2475248 said:
Yes-*supposedly* Larry Brown gets all the secrets from the coaches.:laugh1:

Come one now... Let's just say I'd believe what they are saying before some random reporter at BSPN.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Sham and LB aren't the only ones. Even Mike through his buddy under the bus on his show today saying that he would do whatever he had to do to keep the DB from getting to his quarterback's ball, even that included taking the guys head off.

Boysboy

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2475254 said:
Come one now... Let's just say I'd believe what they are saying before some random reporter at BSPN.

Just like how Larry Brown ripped Wade for not running contact practices, when, in fact, MOST coaches like Bill Walsh never did anyways?:confused:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2475242 said:
Obviously you didn't bother to listen to the show...:rolleyes:
Problem is, everytime someone had a bad game, the cure for most people is to get rid of the player/s.

Get rid of Romo, get rid of Garrett, get rid of Wade, get rid of Flozell, get rid of Crayton, get rid of Ellis, get rid of Roy 31 (I actully agree with that one) get rid of Bradie James, get rid of TO...

It'll never end.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2475259 said:
How far after the heater talk do they talk football?

You don't have to try and prove you're listening to it just b/c YoMick called you out with a spot on observation. ;) :D :p:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
YoMick;2475232 said:
I am curious how they could know all the nuances of the plays and where TO was supposed to be and where Romo was supposed to throw?

Were they in the gameplan meetings?

Just asking?

Holy HELL Mick, will you please change your sig?;)

Boysboy

Reaction score
Clove;2475265 said:
Problem is, everytime someone had a bad game, the cure for most people is to get rid of the player/s.

Get rid of Romo, get rid of Garrett, get rid of Wade, get rid of Flozell, get rid of Crayton, get rid of Ellis, get rid of Roy 31 (I actully agree with that one) get rid of Bradie James, get rid of TO...

It'll never end.

If we had merely hung onto that 13-3 lead in the 4th, NONE of these "get rid of [such and such player]" threads would even be getting a peep. Heck-Sham et al would be PRAISING TO for his amazing TD catch in the endzone instead.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2475266 said:
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=174095A2-BEEA-B824-7BD69D8508D7EE41

If you listen to it, you hear the real meat during the breaks because their mikes are still on. Apparently they don't know it, but that is when they make the most compelling comments - when they think the listeners can't hear them. Sham said TO is a great athlete, but he is a terrible player. Of course, he thought his mike was off at the time.

Where does this "terrible player" rank in all time catches? TDs? Yards?

Man, all them other wrs in NFL history must have really sucked...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2475268 said:
You don't have to try and prove you're listening to it just b/c YoMick called you out with a spot on observation. ;) :D :p:

:lmao2: Bull some one will call me on it, I'm listening to it. I'm moving it a head a little at a time but I'm listening.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Too damn long of an audio clip to listen to.

I jumped around and caught something about Romo forcing the ball to "keep peace in the family" and Owens not running the right route.

Just a big as blame game going on.

Also caught a piece about that 4 & 1 to Anderson. Larry said it was ridiculous that a team couldn't run a QB sneak. The way he made it sound, Dallas will not run a QB sneak no matter what. He asked "who better to run a sneak behind than Leonard Davis"?

BHendri5

Reaction score
Guys, Brad Sham is just the radio guy, he gets the same info that we get. He has no inside, he is like a squirrel, trying to get a nut.

Larry Brown, Larry Brown come on, the same guy that was toasted every game at least twice a game. He is just like Brad, they are not a legit source of infl, they have no coach in their pocket.

They are just like the rest of the media, they get scraps. They certainly do not know what the game plans are and they did not know what went on on those INTs, they have an agenda, they also do not like T.O., and after stating that there is nothing else to be said.

I once thought Brad Sham knew what he was talking about, I went on for about a week with what Brad said, when asked how I knew, I said heard it from Brad Sham the voice of the Cowboys radio show, he should know, well it turns out that Brad was just shooting his mouth of, his source that was suppose to be so deep in the organization, well they were both wrong waaaay off, and Brad had to apologize for his misinformation

So, do not go by what those two knuckle heads say.
Oh, Dave in NC, there is an awful lot of people in here that knows more about football than Brad and Larry.

I also heard them two boneheads last night, on the post game show with that boneheaded Norm Hitzges, he likes to argue with people on the radio and starts name calling.
Yeah real good info from professionals

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2475273 said:
If we had merely hung onto that 13-3 lead in the 4th, NONE of these "get rid of [such and such player]" threads would even be getting a peep. Heck-Sham et al would be PRAISING TO for his amazing TD catch in the endzone instead.

Exactly. Sham Schmam... He's just like any other talking head. Sure. The football IQ is high but had we won the game he would be all over TO's jock. So phony...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
BHendri5;2475283 said:
Guys, Brad Sham is just the radio guy, he gets the same info that we get. He has no inside, he is like a squirrel, trying to get a nut.

Larry Brown, Larry Brown come on, the same guy that was toasted every game at least twice a game. He is just like Brad, they are not a legit source of infl, they have no coach in their pocket.

They are just like the rest of the media, they get scraps. They certainly do not know what the game plans are and they did not know what went on on those INTs, they have an agenda, they also do not like T.O., and after stating that there is nothing else to be said.

I once thought Brad Sham knew what he was talking about, I went on for about a week with what Brad said, when asked how I knew, I said heard it from Brad Sham the voice of the Cowboys radio show, he should know, well it turns out that Brad was just shooting his mouth of, his source that was suppose to be so deep in the organization, well they were both wrong waaaay off, and Brad had to apologize for his misinformation

So, do not go by what those two knuckle heads say.
Oh, Dave in NC, there is an awful lot of people in here that knows more about football than Brad and Larry.

You couldnt possibly be more wrong about sham. But please this thread is going to be awesome so continue on.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2475281 said:
Too damn long of an audio clip to listen to.

I jumped around and caught something about Romo forcing the ball to "keep peace in the family" and Owens not running the right route.

Just a big as blame game going on.

Also caught a piece about that 4 & 1 to Anderson. Larry said it was ridiculous that a team couldn't run a QB sneak. The way he made it sound, Dallas will not run a QB sneak no matter what. He asked "who better to run a sneak behind than Leonard Davis"?

Remember Romo's been DINGED recently-I love the QB sneak myself, but if your QB has been dinged/a history of injuries, it's pretty risky to run that play for that very reason.

BTW-it wasn't like they threw to TO a 20 times yesterday.

Those guys are idiots.

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2475291 said:
You couldnt possibly be more wrong about sham. But please this thread is going to be awesome so continue on.

I knew this was going to be the start of a LONG week!:mad:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Sham and Brown know that a good portion of Cowboy fans are fairly immature and will still be pouting and screaming for heads to roll today, they're just playing to their known audience.

BHendri5

Reaction score
theebs;2475291 said:

No, I'm right about Sham. I thought the guy was a legit guy to get info from, but if you want to believe everything he says ga ahead, all it took was once for me, I'll stick with my own opinon and info from players and someone like Irvin whom I know has the inside.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
theebs;2475291 said:

No kidding, Sham may be the best insider of any team in the NFL. You'd think 32 years as the voice of the Dallas Cowboys would hold some water, but i guess not with some.