Wow, Larry Brown and the legendary Brad Sham Rips T.O.

BHendri5

Reaction score
5Countem5;2475304 said:
Sham and Brown know that a good portion of Cowboy fans are fairly immature and will still be pouting and screaming for heads to roll today, they're just playing to their known audience.

TRue, and they will roll with it

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Sham: "we've got two wide receivers who are celebrity wide receivers who....you can't, the quarterback spent the whole day yesterday telling them where to line up. And when they do line up, you don't know where they are going to run."

BHendri5

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2475309 said:
No kidding, Sham may be the best insider of any team in the NFL. You'd think 32 years and the voice of the Dallas Cowboys would hold some water, but i guess not with some.

Wow, after 32yrs you think he would not give out bad info, but he did, must have had an off day.

Doc, all those guys do not have the inside like you think, all it takes is for them to bad mouth Jerry or the team once and they get cut off. Parcells cut a lot of those guys off too.

That is another reason why they are so hard on the team, after Campo, a lot of the inside stuff that some mediots had, were cut.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2475327 said:
Sham: "we've got two wide receivers who are celebrity wide receivers who....you can't, the quarterback spent the whole day yesterday telling them where to line up. And when they do line up, you don't know where they are going to run."

So did Sham just admit this is a COACHING problem?? Now wait a minute-the whole segment was ripping TO, now they're saying it's a coaching problem??

Frankly-none of our WRs are lining up correctly.:banghead:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2475334 said:
Exactly, Dave. Their true feelings really come out then.

So they don't know their comments can be heard during the breaks? TO knew it when he told Irvin to clam up, why wouldn't they?

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2475255 said:
Sham and LB aren't the only ones. Even Mike through his buddy under the bus on his show today saying that he would do whatever he had to do to keep the DB from getting to his quarterback's ball, even that included taking the guys head off.

Thank you!!!!!!

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2475266 said:
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=174095A2-BEEA-B824-7BD69D8508D7EE41

If you listen to it, you hear the real meat during the breaks because their mikes are still on. Apparently they don't know it, but that is when they make the most compelling comments - when they think the listeners can't hear them. Sham said TO is a great athlete, but he is a terrible player. Of course, he thought his mike was off at the time.

That's why I said listen to the audio!!! You know some people are lazy!!!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2475342 said:
So they don't know their comments can be heard during the breaks? TO knew it when he told Irvin to clam up, why wouldn't they?

I don't know but you can hear every word. You have to kick up the volume a bit but they just keep talking.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;2475327 said:

That stood out for me too. I don't think it's as bad as that statement, but clearly Romo does not trust RW11 and is having trouble getting on the same page with TO. What's really troubling is that he and Witten were out of sync also. They looked dazed and confused out there, but it was only one game. I think they'll bounce back next week.

Positive side: We should've won the game despite all of the above.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
There's a good part at about 33 minutes in.
About Romo and the WRs

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2475337 said:
So did Sham just admit this is a COACHING problem?? Now wait a minute-the whole segment was ripping TO, now they're saying it's a coaching problem??

Frankly-none of our WRs are lining up correctly.:banghead:

If they did then I might have some inkling of respect for them. Ripping TO is just piling onto the popular trend. It's lame.

Reaction score
BHendri5;2475283 said:
Guys, Brad Sham is just the radio guy, he gets the same info that we get. He has no inside, he is like a squirrel, trying to get a nut.

Larry Brown, Larry Brown come on, the same guy that was toasted every game at least twice a game. He is just like Brad, they are not a legit source of infl, they have no coach in their pocket.

They are just like the rest of the media, they get scraps. They certainly do not know what the game plans are and they did not know what went on on those INTs, they have an agenda, they also do not like T.O., and after stating that there is nothing else to be said.

I once thought Brad Sham knew what he was talking about, I went on for about a week with what Brad said, when asked how I knew, I said heard it from Brad Sham the voice of the Cowboys radio show, he should know, well it turns out that Brad was just shooting his mouth of, his source that was suppose to be so deep in the organization, well they were both wrong waaaay off, and Brad had to apologize for his misinformation

So, do not go by what those two knuckle heads say.
Oh, Dave in NC, there is an awful lot of people in here that knows more about football than Brad and Larry.

I also heard them two boneheads last night, on the post game show with that boneheaded Norm Hitzges, he likes to argue with people on the radio and starts name calling.
Yeah real good info from professionals

Just the radio guy??? You need to stop posting if you don't think he gets inside scoops on players and schemes... Larry Brown is a Superbowl MVP, so you have to listen to him regarding the team because he too has close relationships with certain people. Stop being stupid when it comes to certain facts.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Sham: "I think terrell owens is a greatly gifted athlete and a terrible player of the receiver position"

goes into talk about Barry Sanders and ES about being a great runner but not a running back. Barry couldn't play like ES talk.

Sham: "this guy doesn't, he can't play wide receiver"

Larry: "we got to get him out of here then"

Sham: "go tell the owner"

Larry: "yeah, we got to get him out of here then"

Sham: "go tell the owner who loves him"

Larry: "cause hes killing us, I mean, ya gotta"

Sham: "Thats exactly right, hes killin us"

Larry: "and you know what he does that pisses me off all the time? he stops on his routes all the time"

Sham: "ALL THE TIME"

Larry: "all the time"

Sham: "ALL THE TIME, and he doesn't fight for a ball thats contested. He doesn't help...."

Larry: "That pick that Tony threw. It shouldn't have been an interception, the 1st one terrell just stopped on an out route cause he felt it wasn't coming to him. but thats......(something)"

Sham: "and no one will say it"

Something like that

Boysboy

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2475363 said:
Just the radio guy??? You need to stop posting if you don't think he gets inside scoops on players and schemes... Larry Brown is a Superbowl MVP, so you have to listen to him regarding the team because he too has close relationships with certain people. Stop being stupid when it comes to certain facts.

Funny thing is that Larry Brown wouldn't be talking about this IF we had hung onto that 13-3 lead against a Steelers offense that was doing next to nil. Otherwise, Brown would be gushing over us all day today how we beat an AFC powerhouse.:banghead:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2475365 said:
Something like that

Troy P would have intercepted it either way. It was heading toward the sidelines where he was there already. Romo threw an ill-advised pass.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2475365 said:
Something like that

You stand up to the guy and it blows up. You either swallow his **** or you part ways. Romo knows that and so does Jerry and Wade and Red Jesus and the WR coach and the entire 53.