Wow, Larry Brown and the legendary Brad Sham Rips T.O.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2475392 said:
You stand up to the guy and it blows up. You either swallow his **** or you part ways. Romo knows that and so does Jerry and Wade and Red Jesus and the WR coach and the entire 53.

Duck:eek:

Reaction score
Boysboy;2475381 said:
Troy P would have intercepted it either way. It was heading toward the sidelines where he was there already. Romo threw an ill-advised pass.

Go sniff T.O.'s game jersey...:rolleyes: They were right because I felt the same way after watching the play.

Boysboy

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2475397 said:
Go sniff T.O.'s game jersey...:rolleyes: They were right because I felt the same way after watching the play.

I'm not a TO fan, but that's not how I saw it. Too bad he has to be the scapegoat for everything.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2475370 said:
Funny thing is that Larry Brown wouldn't be talking about this IF we had hung onto that 13-3 lead against a Steelers offense that was doing next to nil. Otherwise, Brown would be gushing over us all day today how we beat an AFC powerhouse.:banghead:
Larry Brown said that Dallas was the better team yesterday.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2475398 said:
Obviously, we traded for Roy11 for a very good reason.

We could have the one of the best if not the best WR pairs in the NFL.
I doubt Jerry brought RW here to rid the team of owens.

Boysboy

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2475434 said:
Mama please don't waste your time, he didn't bother to listen to the audio...

Sham also said the receivers as a group aren't running good routes, and Romo doesn't trust them. He also said the 2nd INT was on Witten. Should we cut him too?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2475438 said:
Sham also said the receivers as a group aren't running good routes, and Romo doesn't trust them. He also said the 2nd INT was on Witten. Should we cut him too?

Why must Witten be compared to owens? We haven't seen enough of RW to judge him IMOP. If we had to dump either Witten or owens today, who would you choose?

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2475447 said:
Why must Witten be compared to owens? We haven't seen enough of RW to judge him IMOP. If we had to dump either Witten or owens today, who would you choose?

That's easy for me, T.O. :laugh2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2475447 said:

I didn't say dump Witten. Brad Sham said on a tv show that Witten was responsible for the 2nd INT b/c he ran a bad route.(alot like Owens did on the first one)

But en yet, he spends an entire segment ripping Owens as the sole reason for the loss.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2475457 said:
I didn't say dump Witten. Brad Sham said on a tv show that Witten was responsible for the 2nd INT b/c he ran a bad route.(alot like Owens did on the first one)

But en yet, he spends an entire segment ripping Owens as the sole reason for the loss.

I asked a simple question. If you had to get rid of one who would it be?

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
BlueStar22;2475255 said:
Sham and LB aren't the only ones. Even Mike through his buddy under the bus on his show today saying that he would do whatever he had to do to keep the DB from getting to his quarterback's ball, even that included taking the guys head off.
And he would too. That's not just some talking head trying to stir up controversy.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2475465 said:
TO-yes, I'll admit that was easy.:)

Even though your QB is clearly more comfortable with the TE.
The TE is the most dependable guy you have and plays through every thing and any thing.

I'm glad the choice isn't yours to make. the sad part is Jurha would probably
do the same thing.;)

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
percyhoward;2475475 said:
And he would too. That's not just some talking head trying to stir up controversy.

What Does Irvin know. He was only one of the best ever.

BHendri5

Reaction score
How can any of you believe that those two knew what they were talking about, they did more hemming and hawwing than anything.

Here: LB and and and and and , uh let me say this, come on people, they are just like you, talking off of what they believe to be true, you saw the game just like they did, be more incline to believe what your eyes saw than what those guys say. Really they get no more info than you.

LB, keeps going back to the 90s, team but this is no longer the 90s, Tony is not Troy, Garrett is not Norv and we do not run the same exact offense, the offense this team runs is a variation 4 different styles, Norv's Peyton's, Gruden's and Sporano's and whatever Jason has put in, so maybe 5 styles.

LB, need to quit, everytime he talks his hate for T.O. comes out. No Owens is not Irvin, if you have noticed when ever Romo throws his INts, his receivers never have a chance to even fight for the ball let alone break up an INT.

It was bad play calling and bad QB play, and a few minutes of let down by the defense, that lost that game.

Why would you not do a QB sneak on 4th and inches, all Romo had to do was fall forward, I knew Anderson would not get that first down, because it would take too long, Romo could have rcvd the snap and fell forward.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2475487 said:
What Does Irvin know. He was only one of the best ever.

And do you think he agrees with your assessment of TO? Do you think Mike thinks he should be cut? Do you think Mike thinks his "antics" are worth it or not? He's one of the best ever, he knows more than you- right?

You like to ask questions- answer these.

Boysboy

Reaction score
BHendri5;2475490 said:
How can any of you believe that those two knew what they were talking about, they did more hemming and hawwing than anything.

Here: LB and and and and and , uh let me say this, come on people, they are just like you, talking off of what they believe to be true, you saw the game just like they did, be more incline to believe what your eyes saw than what those guys say. Really they get no more info than you.

LB, keeps going back to the 90s, team but this is no longer the 90s, Tony is not Troy, Garrett is not Norv and we do not run the same exact offense, the offense this team runs is a variation 4 different styles, Norv's Peyton's, Gruden's and Sporano's and whatever Jason has put in, so maybe 5 styles.

LB, need to quit, everytime he talks his hate for T.O. comes out. No Owens is not Irvin, if you have noticed when ever Romo throws his INts, his receivers never have a chance to even fight for the ball let alone break up an INT.

It was bad play calling and bad QB play, and a few minutes of let down by the defense, that lost that game.

Why would you not do a QB sneak on 4th and inches, all Romo had to do was fall forward, I knew Anderson would not get that first down, because it would take too long, Romo could have rcvd the snap and fell forward.

So Sham and Brown go from saying how TO is killing our season one minute, to the next saying how this coaching staff and QB pale in comparison to the 90's people, which is why we're not having success?

Does this make sense?:confused: