News: WP: CBS fires VP for writing ‘Republican gun toters’ killed in Las Vegas don’t deserve sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

diefree666

Reaction score
I thought Hillary Clinton won the popular vote? That means there are more idiots on the left.

I guess he has never listened to ANYTHING US Rep Maxine Waters has said over the years. I think she retired the trophy as regards idiotic statements.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
People on the Left aren't used to being PC...... they haven't been held responsible for their words til now

The Right has been practiced in checking our language for ages

The Left is just as hateful and intolerant as they always paint the far Right to be
Our President :

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says.
Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”
“I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything."
“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”
“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

diefree666

Reaction score
Our President :

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”
“I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything."
“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”
Hilary
Maxine Waters
Joe Biden
Chuck Schumer

I could go on and on with regards Dems saying a lot worse as in wanting their opponents DEAD

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I guess he has never listened to ANYTHING US Rep Maxine Waters has said over the years. I think she retired the trophy as regards idiotic statements.
On the contrary, he probably agrees with everything Maxine Waters has said over the years and condones it. Unfortunately, Maxine continues to carry the idiotic statement trophy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Our President :

All of this was made public before the election and yet he was still elected. What makes you think it matters now? You no doubt concur with the CBS VP that was fired.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I dont think either side has the monopoly on horrible things that should have been left unsaid in regards to the other side. Especially recently.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I had to do a double check when I read those original comments.
Just wow. wth was that person thinking?
Kind of broke all the rules there: trampling on the dead, mocking the wounded, stereotyping thousands into one group, etc.
Unless she has some sort of legit medical malfunction (mental) excuse by a doctor, she should probably be out of a job with any real news organization for many years.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I had to do a double check when I read those original comments.
Just wow. wth was that person thinking?
Kind of broke all the rules there: trampling on the dead, mocking the wounded, stereotyping thousands into one group, etc.
Unless she has some sort of legit medical malfunction (mental) excuse by a doctor, she should probably be out of a job with any real news organization for many years.
Right, JC!? Incredibly insensitive to the victims.

superonyx

Reaction score
People shouldn't post to social media when they are emotional or upset. There is a good chance that this lady (I think its a her) could be a good person who is letting emotions react out of frustration of how many people continue to die each year due to a bullet ripping their body apart.

Yes she needs to be punished and she was.

I prefer to look at a persons intentions as well as their actions. Like when Trump told the guy from Puerto Rico to have a great time... Its incredible stupid on the surface to tell a guy dealing with the crisis he is dealing with to "have a nice time". But being a human and having the ability to critically think I will understand that while Trump is incredibly awkward in these situations I doubt he had bad intentions.

Democrat or Republic or Independent we should all be disgusted and beyond exhausted with mass shootings in this country.

What is wrong with us? Is this really who we are?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Good Lord ........reading this thread shows exactly why I hate BOTH the FAR Left and the FAR Right.

All a bunch of blabbering idiots trying to score "points" on each other.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
People shouldn't post to social media when they are emotional or upset. There is a good chance that this lady (I think its a her) could be a good person who is letting emotions react out of frustration of how many people continue to die each year due to a bullet ripping their body apart.

I prefer to look at a persons intentions as well as their actions. Like when Trump told the guy from Puerto Rico to have a great time... Its incredible stupid on the surface to tell a guy dealing with the crisis he is dealing with to "have a nice time". But being a human and having the ability to critically think I will understand that while Trump is incredibly awkward in these situations I doubt he had bad intentions.

Democrat or Republic or Independent we should all be disgusted and beyond exhausted with mass shootings in this country.

The actions of a shooter does not define us as Americans. We are defined by those of us that that stopped him and administrated first aide and transported the injured to the emergency room any way they could. Strangers helping strangers.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Good Lord ........reading this thread shows exactly why I hate BOTH the FAR Left and the FAR Right.

All a bunch of blabbering idiots trying to score "points" on each other.
This should be something to unifies us all and you have people going full ******, never go full ******

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This should be something to unifies us all and you have people going full ******, never go full ******
I just want people to speak their mind. If a person has extremist tendencies one way or another, I want to know about it.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I just want people to speak their mind. If a person has extremist tendencies one way or another, I want to know about it.
Theres a hundred other threads in this zone now where people can do that, does it have to carry into every single thread?

superonyx

Reaction score
The actions of a shooter does not define us as Americans. We are defined by those of us that that stopped him and administrated first aide and transported the injured to the emergency room any way they could. Strangers helping strangers.
I'd like that to be true. But I just don't know anymore. While we have people who will spring into action to be hero's to pick up the pieces of a shattered human body it doesn't seem like we do anything at all to stop the next time one of us turns sick and does it again. I want to think we are better than this. Even though we have people brave enough to fight back with force when a situation arises we just don't seem to have enough people willing to really fight to make sure it doesn't keep happening.

I saw a story last night of the children of one of the victims and I cant stop thinking about how these children will go to bed each night with tears in their eyes because they will never see their mom again. Halloween with be here soon and mom wont be going trick or treating with them. Then Thanksgiving will be here soon and mom wont be there to cook the turkey. Then Christmas will be here and these poor kids will be opening gifts under the tree while fighting back the tears.

I'm starting to lose hope that this isnt who we are and this is the new normal in the USA.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'd like that to be true. But I just don't know anymore. While we have people who will spring into action to be hero's to pick up the pieces of a shattered human body it doesn't seem like we do anything at all to stop the next time one of us turns sick and does it again. I want to think we are better than this. Even though we have people brave enough to fight back with force when a situation arises we just don't seem to have enough people willing to really fight to make sure it doesn't keep happening.

I saw a story last night of the children of one of the victims and I cant stop thinking about how these children will go to bed each night with tears in their eyes because they will never see their mom again. Halloween with be here soon and mom wont be going trick or treating with them. Then Thanksgiving will be here soon and mom wont be there to cook the turkey. Then Christmas will be here and these poor kids will be opening gifts under the tree while fighting back the tears.

I'm starting to lose hope that this isnt who we are and this is the new normal in the USA.
There is nothing more that could have been done to prevent that tragedy. Evil law breakers do not yield to laws that the rest of us obey.

I carry a gun to stop evil doers from doing evil deeds otherwise you would never know I have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.