News: WP: CBS fires VP for writing ‘Republican gun toters’ killed in Las Vegas don’t deserve sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You mad because he's a bigger troll than you? The only advice I can give you is troll better.... for now, he's got you beat.

Is this supposed to be irony. I'm not mad. I actually laughed when I read it. Do you want me to be mad? You get off on that type of thing?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You just make crap up and think it will go unchecked?
You mentioned Australia...they had a mass shooting and responding with reforming gun laws...not banning them btw...
Guess how many mass shootings they have had since the reform? Not the lie you posted..

Here is the truth.

Since the law went into effect, only one mass shooting has occurred in Australia -- a 2014 incident where a farmer shot his wife and three children before killing himself, according to The Associated Press.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...rys-deadliest-mass-shooting/story?id=50263959

And btw..we’ve had 1500 since Sandy Hook alone.

This is immaterial. Australia doesn't have the second amendment. SCOTUS has been quite clear that the state cannot confiscate a lawful citizens firearms for all of the NRA fearmongering.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be irony. I'm not mad. I actually laughed when I read it. Do you want me to be mad? You get off on that type of thing?
That's great news, Fuzzy. No, I actually don't want you mad. I'm glad you found the humor in it that I intended. :D

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The latest point you made on this thread is you're a parrot pedaling garbage. Your fear-mongering message is exactly how the terrorist win. And I do consider the wack job that shot up Las Vegas a terrorist. I'm starting to believe you are a terrorist too because you want everyone to live in fear. I won't entertain your BS ideology and I'm not going to play your fear-mongering games. You can deny the links I've provided all you want but it doesn't make the truth of your lies go away. I'm done wasting my time with you. Find someone else to fear-monger. Welcome to my ignore list.

You haven't provided links. That is basically your MO in these political threads: make outlandish assertions and carry on with these antics you have on display when you are called on them. Then of course you preemptively call that person a troll and play the victim.

It makes a nice counterpoint to your claims that you are willing to listen to opposing ideologies.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That's great news, Fuzzy. No, I actually don't want you mad. I'm glad you found the humor in it that I intended. :D

If you want to be the clown to get people to laugh at you then so be it. Thanks for admitting that no one should take you seriously though.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You haven't provided links. That is basically your MO in these political threads: make outlandish assertions and carry on with these antics you have on display when you are called on them. Then of course you preemptively call that person a troll and play the victim.

It makes a nice counterpoint to your claims that you are willing to listen to opposing ideologies.
Not only did I provide a link, I provide two. It's not my job to point them out for you so you can keep up. :muttley:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
What is wrong with CBS News? I find them too law and order for my taste but is this just another example of "anything not in my conservative echo chamber is to be biased away?"
fake-news-america.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If you want to be the clown to get people to laugh at you then so be it. Thanks for admitting that no one should take you seriously though.
What else can I say? Poking at you is funny. You're still not the biggest troll here but don't let that dissuade you from trying. :laugh:

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I haven't watched one minute of either of those........stop wishcasting and open your eyes

I apologize. That one was hitting a little too close to the trailer house huh? I never mean to hit a man below his tooled leather belt.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
lol JIMMYBUFFETT that was really rude and rather uncalled for, but I god did I laugh

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
lol JIMMYBUFFETT that was really rude and rather uncalled for, but I god did I laugh
you guys fit right in with the woman from CBS that started this thread

say whatever vile thought or lie you want if it gets you attention and you can get a laugh in your circle of jerks

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
you guys fit right in with the woman from CBS that started this thread

say whatever vile thought or lie you want if it gets you attention and you can get a laugh in your circle of jerks

Whatever, that was funny.

I think perhaps your skin might be a tad too thin for this board.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Whatever, that was funny.

I think perhaps your skin might be a tad too thin for this board.
keep excusing your warped sense of humor..... bigot is a good look this Fall

you probably told a bunch good Hurricane jokes about people in trailers in Texas and Florida

what a Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.