CFZ WR group is probably the worst outside of the Giants

Bagman

Reaction score
The sad part of this is come April, we're gonna blow our 1st rd pick on a WR. Meanwhile there will be Oline and Dline studs sitting there waiting for the call.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I dont have to wait I saw it last year when SF shut down our offense. And that was with Cooper, Lamb, Shultz, all of them.

I just find it hilarious that you think you are some kind of genius prognosticator claiming that great defenses slow down offenses. LOL

Did you ever think thats how they become great? By shutting teams down?

But guess what, I agree with you that teams with great defenses will slow down our offense. Thats pretty much football 101.

We’ll that had more to do with our OL getting absolutely wrecked, but ok.

I’m not claiming to be anything. I’ve simply stated an incredibly alarming stat about our WRs that confirms a lot of fans concerns.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We’ll that had more to do with our OL getting absolutely wrecked, but ok.

I’m not claiming to be anything. I’ve simply stated an incredibly alarming stat about our WRs that confirms a lot of fans concerns.

First off there are TE's as well.

2ndly, This team basically played almost half a season with Rush at QB and 5 games without Gallup. So it was backups for a while.

3rd............it hasnt hurt the team as our offense is #1 in the NFL with Dak.

4th.............you actually believed some troll that cherry picked ONE stat to try and prove a point and you bought it.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yup. Our groups average yards of separation / route run currently ranks 31st.

Huge concern in the offseason where we did zero to replace Cooper and it remains a huge concern. Shocking.

I did a post earlier ranking us against NFC playoff contenders, and we were close to the bottom.
Yep, another aspect of our underwhelming off season

cnuball21

Reaction score
First off there are TE's as well.

2ndly, This team basically played almost half a season with Rush at QB and 5 games without Gallup. So it was backups for a while.

3rd............it hasnt hurt the team as our offense is #1 in the NFL with Dak.

4th.............you actually believed some troll that cherry picked ONE stat to try and prove a point and you bought it.

Ok

JonesBoys

Reaction score
We have one legitimate receiver in CeeDee Lamb, who is starting to look like the receiver we thought we will get after drafting him. Tremendous in space.

Gallup is giving the team virtually nothing on a week to week basis. One of the worst in the entire league to gaining separation, haven't seen one deep pass stretching the field, which was his calling card. He has become a finesse, underneath receiver this season, post injury.

With Gallup's lack of production this season, Noah Brown has be forced to become the team's #2 receiver. Nothing against Brown, who has played well, but on a good team he is more of a 4th or 5th type of receiver. The team is using him as their deep threat and go to guy when teams double up Lamb. This is a total miscast.

We have gotten nothing out of James Washington since he has been activated. There is a reason why the team signed Hilton and are still chasing OBJ, as this group is probably the worse in the conference outside the Giants receivers. Our passing game is pretty much Lamb and Dalton Shultz. Something has to change or our passing offense can easily be shutdown.

Went from the one of the best units last year to scrambling to sign anyone right now to help. That's the Jones boys effect.