WR Steve Smith (cut) would be interested in Dallas *signs with Ravens*

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Id love smith to be here. But the cowboys are not signing any big names this offseason. its going to be cheap non known guys and the draft but its all we can do. Just need a good draft and hope for a good draft after this season and then maybe we can do something.

cej757

Reaction score
Jason Garrett and Tony Romo couldn't handle Steve Smith's personality. Romo likes the young guys so he can yell at them if they mess up. Romo wouldn't dare to try Steve Smith like that.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nothing new
been saying it for years

like remember how we did not need to address DL 2 years back when we signed Carr and traded up for Mo?

It makes no difference...you are stealing thunder.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know why but I was thinking about this this morning. I'm not even interested in doing it but the thought crossed my mind.

He's always been my most hated player in the entire league.

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
It would be worth it for the fireworks he would cause with spineless losers like Linehan who got emasculated on the sidelines by Torry Friggin Holt in St. Louis.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Jason Garrett and Tony Romo couldn't handle Steve Smith's personality. Romo likes the young guys so he can yell at them if they mess up. Romo wouldn't dare to try Steve Smith like that.

BS, this is pretty much completely Romo's team and show. I doubt Romo would have any issue laying into Smith if he messed up.