Wrestlemania 31 Prediction Thread

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Sunday is WWE's annual Super Bowl - Wrestlemania. Who ya got?

WRESTLEMANIA 31
a4f7217d-04c6-34ca-b4b6-ed333329595e

Matches:

1P
Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (c) (with Natalya) vs. Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando) (with El Torito) vs. The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) (with Xavier Woods) vs. The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) (with Naomi)

Fatal four-way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Roman Reigns

Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Sting vs. Triple H

Singles match

André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal***

Battle Royal for the André the Giant Memorial Trophy

Bad News Barrett (c) vs. R-Truth vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Stardust vs. Daniel Bryan

Ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Rusev (c) (with Lana) vs. John Cena

Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

AJ Lee and Paige vs. The Bella Twins (Brie Bella and Nikki Bella)

Tag team match

The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

Singles match

Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins (with Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury)

Singles match

· (c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match

· P – indicates the match will take place on the pre-show

***The announced participants are: The Miz, Curtis Axel, Ryback, Fandango, Adam Rose, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Titus O'Neil, Darren Young, Big Show, Kane, Erick Rowan, Damien Mizdow, Sin Cara, Goldust, Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Konnor, Viktor, and the winner of the NXT WrestleMania Axxess Tournament.

20150224_LARGE_WM31_ART.jpg

20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_LesnarReigns_HP.jpg

CashMan

Reaction score
I think Brock resigning, shows you, they do not think Reigns is ready for the belt. But then again, neither he nor Brock have charisma.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I HOPE Seth walks out champ..no more once a month champ.

Don't care about tag team..meh..

Sting BETTER win.

Cena will win of course.

Daniel Bryan will win that match he's in. Throwing the fans a bone.

Don't care about the divas.

Undertaker will win.

CashMan

Reaction score
I HOPE Seth walks out champ..no more once a month champ.

Don't care about tag team..meh..

Sting BETTER win.

Cena will win of course.

Daniel Bryan will win that match he's in. Throwing the fans a bone.

Don't care about the divas.

Undertaker will win.

Something seems off with Sting. It is kinda like when Bret went to WCW, it just isnt right.

Undertaker just needs to stop after allowing Vince to have Brock beat him.

How can you not care about the Divas!?!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Something seems off with Sting. It is kinda like when Bret went to WCW, it just isnt right.

Undertaker just needs to stop after allowing Vince to have Brock beat him.

How can you not care about the Divas!?!

I'don't care about the diva because I am a girl! Haha.

Sting seems fine to me..as a new fan there is more pop & excitement in the few minutes they show him here & there than any of the others! He has off the chain ring charisma!

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I don't know why the Divas tag team isn't for the Divas Championship. It would of been interesting seeing AJ or Paige trying to steal the victory from one another for the belt.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I think Lesnar retains now that he signed a new contract. Being a huge Sting fan I really hope he wins and thinks he will. Daniel Bryan will probably win but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they put the title on Ziggler again! If Cena loses I'll be shocked!! Of course the WWE wants Rusev to lose his first match to their golden boy on the grandest stage of them all!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Brock will retain. The only way he doesn't leave as champion is if Seth cashes in.

Sting beats HHH. Wouldn't do anyone any good to have Sting show up for one match just to lose.

Cena I believe will defeat Rusev.

Kid and Cesaro will retain.

I think Dean Ambrose wins the IC title but there is part of my brain saying they're going with Bryan here.

Paige and AJ will win. The Bellas, as I understand it, are not signing a new contract and are about to leave the company. No reason for them to win with that being the case. Unless they do it in a way for either AJ or Paige to turn heel, by screwing the other one, so that they can go forward as the lead heel of the divas.

Orton will defeat Rollins

Battle Royal...I really don't know who I like here. No one pops out at me. I'm going with Mizdow simply because I am certain this will be where they finally break them up and I think it's going to be due to Damien winning the Battle Royal instead of Miz.

My heart tells me Taker beats Wyatt...my gut tells me Wyatt wins in a dastardly fashion. So they can push him as the new guy to really be afraid of what he will do in order to accomplish a goal.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I have a feeling, with the amount of excitement Sting is showing, and the fans are, it will be more than one match. Just my 2 cents.

We can hope. But I know, as of now, they only had his signed on for a handful of appearances, the last of which is WrestleMania.

I would assume he'll be there the next night on RAW, anyway, but I'm not holding my breath for any further matches or anything at this point.

I will say I could see him being put into some sort of authority type position on RAW, at least for a while, like they've done with people in the past.

Possibly the board, or Vince, or whoever gets pissed that HHH loses and as punishment they give Sting the reigns of RAW or some authority on RAW or something.

I believe they used him in some sort of role like that in TNA at times.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
So if Brock wins then what?

We listen to Heymann for 3 weeks on RAW for his usual 30 minute promo...Brock comes out next PPV and bounces around & defends against who?

Been there, done that!

Step out WWE..they can do better than that. I hope!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
We can hope. But I know, as of now, they only had his signed on for a handful of appearances, the last of which is WrestleMania.

I would assume he'll be there the next night on RAW, anyway, but I'm not holding my breath for any further matches or anything at this point.

I will say I could see him being put into some sort of authority type position on RAW, at least for a while, like they've done with people in the past.

Possibly the board, or Vince, or whoever gets pissed that HHH loses and as punishment they give Sting the reigns of RAW or some authority on RAW or something.

I believe they used him in some sort of role like that in TNA at times.

I approve this message! Sting can bring in viewers by just being there..like me!