Wrestlemania 31 Prediction Thread

CashMan

Reaction score
So if Brock wins then what?

We listen to Heymann for 3 weeks on RAW for his usual 30 minute promo...Brock comes out next PPV and bounces around & defends against who?

Been there, done that!

Step out WWE..they can do better than that. I hope!

I think Brock will win, then Rollins will cash in, and win.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
So if Brock wins then what?

We listen to Heymann for 3 weeks on RAW for his usual 30 minute promo...Brock comes out next PPV and bounces around & defends against who?

Been there, done that!

Step out WWE..they can do better than that. I hope!

Most likely what you wind up with is some sort of triple threat or fatal fourway at the next one. Where Brock can lose the belt without actually being beat.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Could there r possibly be any way Undertaker can cause Brock to lose? Since he cost him last year & they are still going on & on about that.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I think Brock will win, then Rollins will cash in, and win.

If that happens, Brock gets rematch and every fan knows that Seth will keep belt by DQ. WWE needs to find a way for Brock to drop belt, still remain strong, and transfer his next feud away from the WWE championship.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Yep! I marked out when he showed up to help Randy Orton a couple of weeks ago :)

I wasn't able to watch that night but was told hey you ain't gonna believe this ...& he was right.

I think I jumped off my chair when I saw that. THAT WAS AWESOME.

And people can say whatever they want about wrestling but that crowd was pumped & Sting was off the chain excited to be there. It was palpable.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can hope. But I know, as of now, they only had his signed on for a handful of appearances, the last of which is WrestleMania.

I would assume he'll be there the next night on RAW, anyway, but I'm not holding my breath for any further matches or anything at this point.
I'm picking Sting to win, possible to appear on Raw but not really counting on it, and be gone.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most likely what you wind up with is some sort of triple threat or fatal fourway at the next one. Where Brock can lose the belt without actually being beat.
Probably MITB in June?

Date Name
March 29, 2015 WrestleMania 31
April 26, 2015 Extreme Rules
May 17, 2015 Payback
June 14, 2015 Money In The Bank
July 19, 2015 Battleground
August 23, 2015 SummerSlam
September 20, 2015 Night of Champions
October 25, 2015 Hell in a Cell
November 22, 2015 Survivor Series
December 13, 2015 TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Seth time! I think it's pretty much a given Sting will win...none of those Authority guys are winning anything else.

It just makes sense they would have him win somehow...

But then again when does it ever make sense?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
They may mess up a lot during the year but it seems to me WM is must see for WWE fans.

Great anticipation.