WrestleMania Thread.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Phoenix;3896909 said:
Don't know who "ADR" is.

But, for this thread, of course that team that the creature known to you as "Snooki" (whoever in the blue HELL that is!) was on, won. Now, Cena and Miz-take are going at it for awhile. Obvious "Cena sucks!" chants heard by the Sheeple at ringside. (As if he sucks worse than Miz-take??? Are you kidding me???)

alberto-del-rio_84158.jpg

ADR
Alberto Del Rio, the biggest joke in professional wrestling.

Phoenix

Reaction score
First Wrestlemania I've ever seen with no Vince McMahanon!

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Ha..I guess the Rock does bring it. Too bad Cena. You'll get a hundred chances to be champ before the next WM.

That cube was very cool in the center of the ring. That must cost a small fortune.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
If The Rock is not back with WWE for the longterm they just fed their franchise and the guy there shoving down everyones throats for a "WM moment".

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Phoenix;3896918 said:
First Wrestlemania I've ever seen with no Vince McMahanon!

Vince goes thru the phases where he isn't on for months and then all of a sudden he's on all the time. It is weird not to see him on WM though.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3896922 said:
If The Rock is not back with WWE for the longterm they just fed their franchise and the guy there shoving down everyones throats for a "WM moment".

Now you read enough boards to know Rock said he was back and wanted to wrestle...I thought they wrote it very well. Cena turned heel for 20 seconds to punk Rock on RAW and Rock returned the favor tonite. Wrestling 101....

Rock is a movie star though..something none of the other guys on there seem to be able to do very well...so who knows when he'll pop up. My hope is often.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3896926 said:
Now you read enough boards to know Rock said he was back and wanted to wrestle...I thought they wrote it very well. Cena turned heel for 20 seconds to punk Rock on RAW and Rock returned the favor tonite. Wrestling 101....

Rock is a movie star though..something none of the other guys on there seem to be able to do very well...so who knows when he'll pop up. My hope is often.

I'm feeling a Rock-Cena match at summerslam, I don't see anyway they could put this on hold for an entire year. Either way, i'm saying if the payoff is just 1 match it wasn't worth it. If Rock will be returning as a semi- full time performer then it was.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
It's Rock call. He's in the fortunate position of being able to do whatever he wants in whatever he chooses.

I think he stays in really good shape and could wrestle as often as he wants. Rock took some good advice from Bruce Willis though..get into the movies; you can do it.

I'd do the movies if it was me but he loves wrestling.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3896932 said:
It's Rock call. He's in the fortunate position of being able to do whatever he wants in whatever he chooses.

I think he stays in really good shape and could wrestle as often as he wants. Rock took some good advice from Bruce Willis though..get into the movies; you can do it.

I'd do the movies if it was me but he loves wrestling.
His last few movies having been box office hits though, I think alot of what he does depends on that upcoming fast and furious movie.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I watched the replay of Taker/HHH and I never noticed Taker favoring his arm or shoulder in any way.

I think the staggering and all was a shoot...he did win and extend his streak after all..but that was their way of paying homage to HHH...that even in defeat look at what he did to the mighty Taker who can't even walk...

that's my take anyway.

HHH needs to keep wrestling. He looks fine out there. No ring rust at all...

Phoenix

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3897136 said:
I watched the replay of Taker/HHH and I never noticed Taker favoring his arm or shoulder in any way.

I think the staggering and all was a shoot...he did win and extend his streak after all..but that was their way of paying homage to HHH...that even in defeat look at what he did to the mighty Taker who can't even walk...

that's my take anyway.

HHH needs to keep wrestling. He looks fine out there. No ring rust at all...

I'll bet you're right on with that assessment. I sure didn't notice anything to indicate any kind of real injury last night. I recorded it, and will rewatch the match when I get a chance...

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Phoenix;3897175 said:
I'll bet you're right on with that assessment. I sure didn't notice anything to indicate any kind of real injury last night. I recorded it, and will rewatch the match when I get a chance...

yea please do and tell me what you think..the trainer never acted like he had an arm or shoulder injury...in fact if you will notice HHH was playing like his arm was hurt more than Taker.

If anything he may have gotten his bell rung by getting hit in the head by the chair but I don't even believe that.

Like I said I think it was done to show how much HHH can punish a guy..a tribute just THIS SHORT of winning.

win win for both guys..Taker's streak remains and HHH is a beast.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I read today that the "injury" was a concussion. It looked like a total work because of the bad acting of the EMT's and trainers.

He would not have been allowed to try to leave the ring if he had a legit head injury, in my opinion.

On a brighter note, word is that The Rock will be at Raw tonight.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
***** people.

When a wrestler is legitimately hurt they take the camera off of him.

It was a work.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3897675 said:
I read today that the "injury" was a concussion. It looked like a total work because of the bad acting of the EMT's and trainers.

He would not have been allowed to try to leave the ring if he had a legit head injury, in my opinion.

On a brighter note, word is that The Rock will be at Raw tonight.

Taker is one of the better guys at selling injuries but on the other hand he's been hurt before while in a match and kept going so who knows...I do not believe at all though that he reinjured his arm.

Looking forward to seeing Rock!

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;3897694 said:
***** people.

When a wrestler is legitimately hurt they take the camera off of him.

It was a work.

HHH blew out his quad against Jericho on RAW and kept wrestling for at least 2 or 3 more minutes...and they didn't take the camera off them. He couldn't walk and had to be carried back to the locker room...cameras rolling.

Jericho asked him do you want to continue and HHH told him to finish the match and they did. I would call blowing out one's leg a legitimate injury...

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
It was a worked injury, it was done so they can take Taker off TV to give his previous shoulder time to fully heal if it ever does and to put HHH over.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3897824 said:
HHH blew out his quad against Jericho on RAW and kept wrestling for at least 2 or 3 more minutes...and they didn't take the camera off them. He couldn't walk and had to be carried back to the locker room...cameras rolling.

Jericho asked him do you want to continue and HHH told him to finish the match and they did. I would call blowing out one's leg a legitimate injury...

No they did not show HHH being carried to the back that night ..... after the walls of Jericho they never showed him again ..... until way after the fact when they were promoting his surgery and rehab.

Thats when they showed the famous footage of him being helped.

His leg tore the move before Jericho did the walls ...... thats why they ended the match so quick.

Nobody new he was hurt till Jericho told the ref while he was in the walls.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;3897856 said:
No they did not show HHH being carried to the back that night ..... after the walls of Jericho they never showed him again ..... until way after the fact when they were promoting his surgery and rehab.

Thats when they showed the famous footage of him being helped.

His leg tore the move before Jericho did the walls ...... thats why they ended the match so quick.

Nobody new he was hurt till Jericho told the ref while he was in the walls.

It was obvious he hurt his leg. He couldn't stand. He misstepped..Jericho didn't touch him to hurt him and yet they continued the match with the camera rolling for the show. I know they stopped the match quick. I know all that.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hbks hall of fame intro/ promo videos that just aired > wrestlemania

As Jericho said "Shawn is the hall embodiment of the hall of fame" Shawn is simply greatness