WrestleMania Thread.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Taker being carted out. If it's shoulder I cannot tell right off, and I would know, as I have problems with my shoulders as well. The way his arms and shoulders were being ignored told me that no special attention was being paid to them. Not sure what happened there, but something obviously did, something Real.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Phoenix;3896884 said:
Taker being carted out. If it's shoulder I cannot tell right off, and I would know, as I have problems with my shoulders as well. The way his arms and shoulders were being ignored told me that no special attention was being paid to them. Not sure what happened there, but something obviously did, something Real.

If you can go back, when the trainer first got to taker he was moving the trainer was moving his arm around and its obvious after that they signaled to the back as the ref walked off.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Morrison getting one of the biggest pops of the night just proves what i've been saying for months and that it is Morrison should be the one ending the night holding up a championship belt.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I didn't see them paying any special attention to his shoulder... Heck of a match.

HHH wrestled till the end even when he blew out his quad...those guys are tough.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Wrestlemania for me is pretty much over. couldn't care less about this "Snookie" creature or anyone else out there, and waiting around for the even-worse "The Miz"? Yikes. All I can hope for now is for The Rock or Stone Cold to make more of an appearance tonight.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Wow. Record attendance at the Georgia dome - 71,716. Would have been 71,717 if I still had lived in Atlanta...

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Phoenix;3896895 said:
Wow. Record attendance at the Georgia dome - 71,716. Would have been 71,717 if I still had lived in Atlanta...

WM is fun. I will go whenever it comes back to Texas...the stuff they have before tonight is really fun..Axcess or whatever they call it.

My one and only chance to get up close to Taker for an autograph after all these years. It was worth the wait.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Good grief. What a MIZ-TAKE! He's....awwwwwwwwwwwwww-ful!!!!!

Phoenix

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3896901 said:
what the?? cenas entrance is odd.

Very! Reminds me of the Taker's unique intro one year, that took like twelve hours! I think this means that Cena will win :D

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Phoenix;3896904 said:
Very! Reminds me of the Taker's unique intro one year, that took like twelve hours! I think this means that Cena will win :D

Would love to see both Miz and ADR buried in one night, a dark era in WWE would come to an end!

Phoenix

Reaction score
Don't know who "ADR" is.

But, for this thread, of course that team that the creature known to you as "Snooki" (whoever in the blue HELL that is!) was on, won. Now, Cena and Miz-take are going at it for awhile. Obvious "Cena sucks!" chants heard by the Sheeple at ringside. (As if he sucks worse than Miz-take??? Are you kidding me???)

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Phoenix;3896909 said:
Don't know who "ADR" is.

But, for this thread, of course that team that the creature known to you as "Snooki" (whoever in the blue HELL that is!) was on, won. Now, Cena and Miz-take are going at it for awhile. Obvious "Cena sucks!" chants heard by the Sheeple at ringside. (As if he sucks worse than Miz-take??? Are you kidding me???)

ADR-Alberto Del Rio.

He hates him and has said so oh maybe a thousand times in this thread...

Phoenix

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3896911 said:
ADR-Alberto Del Rio.

He hates him and has said so oh maybe a thousand times in this thread...

Ah. I knew that if I just thought about it long enough I might be able to figure it out......thanks, I hate ADR too!