Wrestlemania Thread

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Biggems;4490270 said:
Miz won the match he was in......he is a very good young talent. I believe Del Rio is still recovering from injury.

I like Miz. Fun heel & he is a good wrestler. I like Del Rio as well.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4490259 said:
What happened to those young talents that everyone was screaming were so good last year?

Miz, Del Rio, all the other jokes?

:)

Del rio is still injured and Miz won his match so I do not know what you are trying to say

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4490138 said:
Show vs Rhodes was much better than I expected it to be. Kane vs Orton I didn't have much expectations for as I have never been big on Kane and it certainly did not make me a believer. Orton deserves a bigger role at Mania next year although I still think they are waiting to WM30 to merge the titles in a Orton-Cena clash, it just makes sense at this point.

I could see that with Orton and Cena. Wouldn't be a bad idea at all for 30.

Romo 2 Austin;4490234 said:
Rock shouldn't have gone over, I don't think. We will see tonight. I think they will announce Rock v. Cena II for Summerslam.

That would be better than if they come out tonight and make another challenge for next year at WM.

If they do this for a year again I think I'll be sick.

What happened to those young talents that everyone was screaming were so good last year?

Miz won the match for Team Johnny last night so he won a pretty important match, storyline wise, to give John the GM role on both RAW and Smackdown.

Del Rio is still injuried so I'm not sure how anyone is to hold that against him.

Ren

Reaction score

Miz was in the tag match Del Rio has been out with an injury for ages

Edit: beaten to it twice that might teach me to read replies before i reply but probably not

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Del Rio may be back tonight ...... they did not have time to get something going for Wrestlemania.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Lord Tensai aka A-Train will probably debut tonight in addition to the return most boring character on television Del Joke, I will be skipping the segment that features his return for sure!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4490816 said:
I will be skipping the segment that features his return for sure!

So? You said you were done with the WWE months ago ...... who cares?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4490275 said:
Del Rio and talent should not be in the same sentance.

What is your problem with Del Rio. He is a very good heel character. He has also shown to be a pretty good wrestler. I love his potential as a major heel for years to come. I do not know if he has the versatility to go both ways like HBK, HHH, Stone Cold, and the Rock.....but as a heel, he is definitely an up and comer.

The one that bores the hell out of me is Orton. He always has. Don't get me wrong, he is a good wrestler and versatile as a face/heel, but I just don't care for him. His matches tend to have that "Whatever" factor for me.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
yeah...how stupid we are for reading and believing Lesnar would come back either @ Mania or on RAW the night after...:rolleyes:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CM Duck;4491089 said:
yeah...how stupid we are for reading and believing Lesnar would come back either @ Mania or on RAW the night after...:rolleyes:

Nobody said he would not return at Raw ..... they said he would not interfere between Rock and Cena.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4491122 said:
Yeah ok, we all know what you meant. Back to ignoring you.

Yes ..... everyone who has ever interacted with you knows what I meant.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
zrinkill;4491126 said:
Yes ..... everyone who has ever interacted with you knows what I meant.

I don't know what you meant but that's ok. I get the feeling I am better off being clueless.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4491122 said:
Yeah ok, we all know what you meant. Back to ignoring you.

Sorry but I'm not going to give you credit for anything more than a Lesnar return to the WWE. You were still wrong to claim that he would return at Mania and you were wrong in your claim he would do so in the Rock vs Cena match to set up Rock vs. Brock.

Take a bow for the part you got right but be strong enough to admit that you were not correct in the rest.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I have an inside scoop.

Very soon, a former WWE superstar will return and start a feud with a current WWE superstar......I dare anyone to challenge me on this.....I got it from a refutable source online.....cause prowrestling websites are full of juicy, truthful nuggets.....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
the only negative from the Cena/Rock match was the commentary......the announcers claiming Cena has the strength and power edge....and Cena would overpower the Rock.....

I know Cena is strong, one of the strongest in the business....but the Rock is strong as well. IMO, their strength is a wash. I thought it was poor preparation by the announce team.....

Instead, they should have used the conditioning angle....Cena was in wrestling condition, while the Rock would suffer from ring rust and that is why he looked so winded out there.

They botched it though.......but other than that aspect of the match, It was a great match.

Speaking of announcers....I miss Solie, Gorilla, Heenan, Ventura.....I miss when they actually used to call the match and tell you what was going on in the match (background info on the wrestlers, in-ring maneuvers, etc.) instead of all the conversational mindless drivel that they do now. King and Cole are horrible. Ross was pretty good, but even he needs to be put out to pasture.