Wrestling Fans, have some questions..

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I've recently started watching Raw again after not watching for a couple of years.

I was wondering, what happened to Stone Cold? I know he had been hurt, then I heard he came back, but I guess he got hurt again? Why isn't he on the show anymore?

And what happened to Stacy Keibler?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rack said:
I've recently started watching Raw again after not watching for a couple of years.

I was wondering, what happened to Stone Cold? I know he had been hurt, then I heard he came back, but I guess he got hurt again? Why isn't he on the show anymore?

And what happened to Stacy Keibler?
Stone Cold retired. His knees were trashed. As for Stacy I think she's on the show that comes on tonight.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
i heard Stacy isn't coming back.dancing with the stars opened up too many doors for her.I heard she is gonna be in some movie soon.Idon't remember the name of the movie.

Are you Ready?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Duane said:
I've never seen that list and was surprised by the number of guys I grew up watching in the 80's and 90's who met an early end. I'd heard about the Von Erich's and their problems but never knew it was four deaths, including three suicides.

Kerry
David
Mike (?)

I don't remember the last one. I know they had another brother that died young (like 6 years old or soemthing).

Talk about cursed. Kevin was always my favorite of the Von Erichs. I guess I was good luck for him. ;)

That sucks about Stone Cold. I know he can't wrestle anymore, but I miss the character. I wish they could of come up with some kind of role for him, but I guess eventually they have to do something in the ring.

I'm really not like John Cena cuz it seems they're trying to have him take over that role. I like Cena, but not in that role. There's still some other good ones around (Randy Orton, Edge, HHH, HBK...). I even like Benjamin and Carlito. And I LOVE what they've done with Lita. Love those outfits she wears. All chicks that are hot like her should wear clothes like that. ALL OF THEM. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack said:
Kerry
David
Mike (?)
[SIZE=+1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]T[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]he family first suffered tragedy in 1959 when the oldest son, Jack Jr. was accidentally electrocuted on the family's farm. Twenty five years later, tragedy struck again when David died of an infection while in Japan on a wrestling tour. Three years later, after being forced to walk away from the sport after an almost fatal bout with toxic shock syndrome, Michael took his own life, overdosing on tranquilizers. Distraught over his brothers deaths and his inability to excel as a wrestler, Chris shot himself and died in 1991. After losing a foot in a 1986 motorcycle accident, Kerry found himself addicted to painkillers. Despite his continuing success as the family star, the pain proved more than he could cope with. A year after pleading no contest to forging a prescription for painkillers, and days after being indicted for drug possession, Kerry took his own life with a self-inflicted gunshot to the chest. Kevin Von Erich is now the only living son from the famed family and carries the burden of his brothers dreams and expectations with him.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
5 brothers... dang.

That should never happen to anyone's family.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rack said:
Kerry
David
Mike (?)

I don't remember the last one. I know they had another brother that died young (like 6 years old or soemthing).

Talk about cursed. Kevin was always my favorite of the Von Erichs. I guess I was good luck for him. ;)

That sucks about Stone Cold. I know he can't wrestle anymore, but I miss the character. I wish they could of come up with some kind of role for him, but I guess eventually they have to do something in the ring.

I'm really not like John Cena cuz it seems they're trying to have him take over that role. I like Cena, but not in that role. There's still some other good ones around (Randy Orton, Edge, HHH, HBK...). I even like Benjamin and Carlito. And I LOVE what they've done with Lita. Love those outfits she wears. All chicks that are hot like her should wear clothes like that. ALL OF THEM. :D

She's hot when the camera is far away but not so hot close up. She no Stacy Keibler :D

Man reading that dead wrestlers list is depressing. Like Duane said I used to watch 90% of them because Memphis used to be a huge training round for wrestlers. I remember when Stone Cold first started. His character was a blond haired surfer :D. The Rock also started here as Flex Cavana.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
She's hot when the camera is far away but not so hot close up. She no Stacy Keibler

I disagree. She's got a great body when the camera is far away, and she has a great body when the camera is up close. I especially like the closeups of the are just above her abdomen. :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rack said:
I disagree. She's got a great body when the camera is far away, and she has a great body when the camera is up close. I especially like the closeups of the are just above her abdomen. :D
If you like plastic yeah it's nice.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Me too since HHH and Stephanie McMahon are now parents.

Shawn was hilarious last week.By the way,I can't stand Umaga.that Samoan stuff gets real old.