WWE Money In The Bank Prediction Thread *WINNERS BOLDED*

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It wasn't great but it had some good moments. The performers have to go. I understand that guy/group was from Cleveland but that doesn't justify putting them on. Like I said before Owens made my night throwing that guy off the stage.

Side note - At least it looks like wwe creative found something to do with Bray.

I don't like Owens at all....

and i was tired of Bray a long time ago.....when they broke his group up I just sorta lost interest.

now if he was eye candy like Seth I'd care. You know I'm shallow...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like Owens at all....

and i was tired of Bray a long time ago.....when they broke his group up I just sorta lost interest.

now if he was eye candy like Seth I'd care. You know I'm shallow...

Owens is like a breath of fresh air. Also, I'd like Neville more if he were 6" taller.

I was wanting a Wyatt family reunion (including Bo) but not sure that will happen. Not sure I understand why they got broke up last year either. Just like The Shield.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Owens is like a breath of fresh air. Also, I'd like Neville more if he were 6" taller.

I was wanting a Wyatt family reunion (including Bo) but not sure that will happen. Not sure I understand why they got broke up last year either. Just like The Shield.

Ewww...I can't stand him....yuck.

Give me the guys that actually work out & it shows!

Neville is great...

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Seth is such a brat. He is great at that.

I have that tshirt. Wish he came with it!

:p

Pretty funny...that comment did not sound rehearsed at all...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I love Bray Wyatt. He's going to eat Reigns alive on the mic during this feud. It's not going to help Reigns in the least, IMHO.

I LOVED that Lesnar returned. My son and I spent the whole night saying we believed it had to be Lesnar. It just had to be.

Then when it was...YES! Love it.

This is going to lead to a Seth Rollins face turn, in the not distant future, because The Authority is obviously turning on him for getting to high on himself. When he is unable to defeat Brock by himself the real trouble with The Authority will begin and eventually Rollins will be face.

Which makes sense because they're pushing Sheamus as the heel and eventually you have to figure that Sheamus and Rollins are going to work with each other.

Owens is awesome. He's going to be a good one for a while, IMO. I really like the guy. I'll be thrilled when they move Joe up to the main roster as well.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Seth is such a brat. He is great at that.

I have that tshirt. Wish he came with it!

:p

Pretty funny...that comment did not sound rehearsed at all...

Rollins is great in the bratty heel role. I really like what they're doing with him. I hate that they're going to pretty clearly start working toward making him the face.

I'm a huge fan of him and Ambrose and I'd be willing to watch those two go at it in the main event of the next four or five PPV's if they wanted to. Their last two have been absolutely outstanding.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe-ra...zes-for-powerbombing-machine-gun-kelly-on-raw

RAW_1151_Photo_183-2601290843.0.0.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Rollins is great in the bratty heel role. I really like what they're doing with him. I hate that they're going to pretty clearly start working toward making him the face.

I'm a huge fan of him and Ambrose and I'd be willing to watch those two go at it in the main event of the next four or five PPV's if they wanted to. Their last two have been absolutely outstanding.

He is great at it...he is great at the promo stuff....he never hesitated calling Johnny Manziel that...it just flowed! Haha..

HHH looked kind of off last night. Maybe the Dusty stuff was on his mind.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He is great at it...he is great at the promo stuff....he never hesitated calling Johnny Manziel that...it just flowed! Haha..

HHH looked kind of off last night. Maybe the Dusty stuff was on his mind.

Yeah you could tell. He's shaken by that, you could see it Sunday at the PPV as well.

HHH wasn't at his best last night and that's going to happen.

Rollins was highly entertaining last night but that's to be expected at this point. He's more than proven he can run with it when given the chance. I just hope when they take the title off of him that they don't push him down into obscurity and forget about him. He's too talented to not make sure you're featuring him as much as possible.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah you could tell. He's shaken by that, you could see it Sunday at the PPV as well.

HHH wasn't at his best last night and that's going to happen.

Rollins was highly entertaining last night but that's to be expected at this point. He's more than proven he can run with it when given the chance. I just hope when they take the title off of him that they don't push him down into obscurity and forget about him. He's too talented to not make sure you're featuring him as much as possible.

yea..HHH was not himself last nite. I just figured they were probably very close friends.

well Seth did start the Shield...or so he says. He cracks me up with that.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Kevin Owens has promise, his style for a guy his size does not lend to longevity. I never understood the Cena Hate, yeah his schtick is little tired since he does not take long breaks but I find him to be great superstar.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
yea..HHH was not himself last nite. I just figured they were probably very close friends.

well Seth did start the Shield...or so he says. He cracks me up with that.

He was their first pick, I believe, for The Shield, because he was one of the first big guy in NXT. That whole group was some of their big hits early.

HHH and Dusty were two of the guy who worked very closely, and regularly, with the people at NXT and I believe they've bonded a lot from that. Of course they've worked together off and on for years in WCW and WWE so there is a long history.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I just watched SMACKDOWN getting ready for work. RAW needs to be 2 hours like that show. It flows...

Seth had a great promo on there...he does best at those when he is alone in the ring. I know he's about to be demoted to the bottom...I'm not watching if they have him lose & he's forgotten. Bye bye for me.