WWE Raw & SD score historically low ratings.

Phoenix

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3989995 said:
That would be pretty cool if that's how it played out. Unfortunately it won't. lol

Oh sure it will...and here's the new champion-to-be! :D

http://i46.***BLOCKED***/albums/f131/vsmith23/wrestler_dance_250-2.gif

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3989936 said:
The Joker thing...eh....it's not awful. It's not great.

I like the idea the problem is there just really aren't to many people that can, or would, pull that off in a cool way. Quite frankly there isnt' a single wrestler today I'd put that gimmick on and expect it to be done well.

Still it's not horrible but it's a really horrible idea for Sting, IMO.

i am sure Marvel or somebody owns the rights to that character...it's an obvious ripoff..I'd sue! J/K...but Sting is a very close second to Taker as my favorite. I hate it!

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
dargonking999;3989941 said:
I had an awseme idea for the money in the bank PPV event.

John Cena loses his title to CM punk, but before CM punk can get out of the ring, winner of the money in the bank ladder match comes out with the briefcase and wins back the WWE title.

CM punk gets his win, John Cena doesn't get fired cause CM punk didn't leave with the title, and we get a new WWE champion for however long.

If only the WWE brass was cool enough to do that.

good idea...you should send your resume to WWE.

Ren

Reaction score
dargonking999;3989941 said:
I had an awseme idea for the money in the bank PPV event.

John Cena loses his title to CM punk, but before CM punk can get out of the ring, winner of the money in the bank ladder match comes out with the briefcase and wins back the WWE title.

CM punk gets his win, John Cena doesn't get fired cause CM punk didn't leave with the title, and we get a new WWE champion for however long.

If only the WWE brass was cool enough to do that.

You give the WWE writers far to much credit

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I thought the Joker stuff with Hogan and Sting was awful. One thing I do not like about TNA is the backstage footage. They try too hard to be documentary.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Punk was pretty good again tonight on Raw I thought...WWE Ice Cream Bars...LMAO :laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Phoenix;3990247 said:
Punk was pretty good again tonight on Raw I thought...WWE Ice Cream Bars...LMAO :laugh2:

Wonder how many people still think this gimmick is real?

I know of one on this board.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Colt Cabana getting quite famous out of all of this lol...the crowd was actually chanting his name ha ha :laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hostile;3990129 said:
I thought the Joker stuff with Hogan and Sting was awful.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/stingjoker.jpg

Really awful.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Punk got a bigger pop than John in John's hometown no less....at the PPV in Punk's hometown it will be pro Punk as well. I missed some of the show but I heard alot of Punk chants.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: Further Update on CM Punk and Vince McMahon's Negotiation

According to several key WWE insiders, the meeting was private, between McMahon and Punk, and none of the writing staff or the agents have been notified of the outcome of the negotiation.

"Vince is keeping this only within the inner circle," one key insider leaked this evening, "and the negotiation may not even be over yet."

http://www.ringsidenews.com/news/exclusive-further-update-on-cm-punk-and-vince-mcmahon-s-negotiation/

:p:

Ren

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3990411 said:
Punk got a bigger pop than John in John's hometown no less....at the PPV in Punk's hometown it will be pro Punk as well. I missed some of the show but I heard alot of Punk chants.

It was the best Raw in ages cause of all the Punk stuff. I think Punk has reach the point now where no matter what he does heel or face he'll be loved. I really hope they let this play out and don't just end it with Cena winning

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely correct.

I heard as many boos for Cena as cheers.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ren;3990458 said:
It was the best Raw in ages cause of all the Punk stuff. I think Punk has reach the point now where no matter what he does heel or face he'll be loved. I really hope they let this play out and don't just end it with Cena winning
Prediction...Punk aligns himself with McMahon.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3990392 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/stingjoker.jpg

Really awful.

Wow.. zrin doesn't like something TNA is doing? What else is new.

:rolleyes:

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score

He's the only guy i know who can completely work a crowd to do whatever he wants them too all the time.

He insults them every night and still gets them to cheer him later on.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Punk is pretty much flawless on the mic...you never get the feeling he is being anybody but himself..which makes for a convincing gimmick. He was sooo much better than Cena last nite...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3990531 said:
Punk is pretty much flawless on the mic...you never get the feeling he is being anybody but himself..which makes for a convincing gimmick. He was sooo much better than Cena last nite...

He really is taking his game too another level.