WWE Raw & SD score historically low ratings.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3990814 said:
What are you saying here, bro?

This is all a big angle by and for the WWE through Vince McMahon.

Been so for months ......

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Another bad rating for raw

The 7/11 edition of Raw did a 2.9 rating, with 4,386,000 viewers

Ren

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3991007 said:
Id still bet hes leaving, legitamitally.

Seems like they're setting him up for a face turn, they would not show this much commitment to him unless they feel really good about getting him to re-sign. If he was dead set on leaving for good they would not go trough all this build up. My guess is he'll sign a new deal but take a break for a while. Probably show up again at the royal rumble or something, that seems to be where they have people return

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ren;3991060 said:
Seems like they're setting him up for a face turn, they would not show this much commitment to him unless they feel really good about getting him to re-sign. If he was dead set on leaving for good they would not go trough all this build up. My guess is he'll sign a new deal but take a break for a while. Probably show up again at the royal rumble or something, that seems to be where they have people return

Exactly what i think, i bet they have an agreement he cant work for TNA or mexico companys, but can for ROH and japan companys. #30 at the rumble, and whc or wwe title shot at mania is what i expect aswell

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3991138 said:
Exactly what i think, i bet they have an agreement he cant work for TNA or mexico companys, but can for ROH and japan companys. #30 at the rumble, and whc or wwe title shot at mania is what i expect aswell

[youtube]Yvd3aEsThbc[/youtube]

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ren;3991060 said:

JustDezIt;3991141 said:
[youtube]Yvd3aEsThbc[/youtube]

Love that video, dont get the point it was posted for.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
R2A is actually right.. he isn't told what to say.. just what topics he's not allowed to touch most likely. Its not like they give him a script to memorize though.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Agreed. The top guys are given what they call bullet or flash points. Things the creative want them to touch on, for feud and character purposes, but guys like Punk are given creative freedom to word and call the promo how they want to.

Austin, Rock, Foley, HHH, HBK, Taker, Jericho all the guys like that have had that ability. It's part of being a top guy. They're given a very basic outline of "Hey we'd like you to hit on these 3 topics. No go get them." and the superstars themselves just do their promos.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3991144 said:
Love that video, dont get the point it was posted for.

someone takin wrestling way too serious. just saw it for the first time actually and had laughed my way thru this thread yesterday so i came back to drop it in here

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ren;3991060 said:

Face turn to face who?

There's not a heel to rival him unless they get Orton to turn again.

I think he'll stay heel long enough to get Austin or Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Would not be shocked to see Punk win...Vince come out in a rage to "fire" Cena...and it ends up being a Punk/Vince plot to get the belt. They could write it any number of ways but we already know Vince will be involved.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3991207 said:
Would not be shocked to see Punk win...Vince come out in a rage to "fire" Cena...and it ends up being a Punk/Vince plot to get the belt. They could write it any number of ways but we already know Vince will be involved.

I HOPE it goes

Punk wins, mitb winner cashes in and loses, Punk says only way he will defend title is for a shot at WHC, Punk v. Orton set for WM. With punk not in a match until then but doing vingettes

Imagine the buyrate, new undisputed championship & rock returning taker 20-0 etc, could top 1.25m buys

Most likely if they go this way itd be for summerslam and Orton would win though

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
As I said before Vince will be a part of whatever happens. I have already purchased the PPV...will see what happens. Orton & Punk were in the last WM...I personally would rather see a different match but they were awesome. I use to not like Orton & he is now one of my favorites.

Phoenix

Reaction score
I didn't know that Dory Funk Jr and Terry Funk went to my alma mater before today...or that their dad Dory was very affiliated with the place for years!