WWE Summer Slam Prediction Thread - Winners Bolded

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
As long as he stays with what he is good at and doesn't try to do things like a real drama or something hat requires in depth acting chops he would be fine. Dwayne may see his acting career tank because of Ballers, that show is short because they can't fill it with any type of real dialogue and when in doubt show nude woman.

I've never watched that show but will go on record as saying Cena won't EVER be the huge movie star Dwayne is. He's a machine regarding his acting career.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
After listening to Punk on Colt Cabana's podcast I have a hard time imagining if he misses professional wrestling and wants to return that WWE is where he'd go. Sounded like a lot of bad blood between them. Maybe the independent scene would be more likely.

Without a doubt he'd go back to ROH.

It's not a money issue for him so there is no chance he'd go to WWE. Unless they're able to completely change the way things are done and who are pushed.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This is absolutely the truth.

That's interesting.

HHH, from what I've read, has been the driving force behind the mending of long over due fences. Like with Bruno, The Ultimate Warrior, and even with Randy Savage's family (For the Randy Savage stuff).

Apparently Vince didn't want to waste any time, or effort, on attempting those things any longer and had long given up on all those things and didn't care anymore. HHH was the one who went in and fixed those relationships and stuff.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I've never watched that show but will go on record as saying Cena won't EVER be the huge movie star Dwayne is. He's a machine regarding his acting career.

The thing is Cena doesn't want the career Dwayne has.

He never has.

Rock always saw himself as more than just a wrestler. He wanted to be more than just a wrestler.

Cena very clearly has no desire to be anything other than a wrestler. He'll do a little movie here and there, for extra, but it's been clear from the word go that the only thing Cena has ever had any true love or passion for is the wrestling business.

Well that and his Make a Wish work he does through the WWE.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The thing is Cena doesn't want the career Dwayne has.

He never has.

Rock always saw himself as more than just a wrestler. He wanted to be more than just a wrestler.

Cena very clearly has no desire to be anything other than a wrestler. He'll do a little movie here and there, for extra, but it's been clear from the word go that the only thing Cena has ever had any true love or passion for is the wrestling business.

Well that and his Make a Wish work he does through the WWE.

I'll try to find it. It was an interview he did & he said at some point he wants to be a movie star like Dwayne...he wants that type of career.

He won't ever have it...he doesn't have the leading man looks Johnson has.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'll try to find it. It was an interview he did & he said at some point he wants to be a movie star like Dwayne...he wants that type of career.

He won't ever have it...he doesn't have the leading man looks Johnson has.

He really doesn't need them, if he can act, if he can be better actor than the Rock the roles will come, he is a better actor than Hogan who can only play wrestlers, or washed up special ops guy. His performance inThe marine is better than HHH in Blade.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
He really doesn't need them, if he can act, if he can be better actor than the Rock the roles will come, he is a better actor than Hogan who can only play wrestlers, or washed up special ops guy. His performance inThe marine is better than HHH in Blade.

no he doesn't need to act. You're missing my point. Cena doesn't have the looks or sex appeal to be a big movie star like Dwayne Johnson.

I'm female. I could get 5 girlfriends together & ask them who they'd rather see in a movie John Cena or Dwayne Johnson & I can guarantee al 5 would say Dwayne. He's got the good looks & sex appeal..charisma to do what he's done in the movies.

jrumann59

Reaction score
no he doesn't need to act. You're missing my point. Cena doesn't have the looks or sex appeal to be a big movie star like Dwayne Johnson.

I'm female. I could get 5 girlfriends together & ask them who they'd rather see in a movie John Cena or Dwayne Johnson & I can guarantee al 5 would say Dwayne. He's got the good looks & sex appeal..charisma to do what he's done in the movies.

Oh yes I forgot all leading men are good looking and have sex appeal. I was trying to say that Cena if he took acting lessons and actually refined his acting could land roles that Dwayne couldn't, in a straigh up action role yes Dwayne would draw more, your opinion on his looks while commendable means nothing, because it is an opinion, there have been many leading men that are not sexy, or charismatic. Their is a reason Dwayne does not do anything but Comedies and Action flicks. Which is fine he know his limitations. I do not think the thing holding Cena out of movies is his looks, I have a feeling he is particular, similar to Dean Cain, who is no world renown Thespian but has decided that he would rather make movies he likes as opposed to ones he does not that violate his persona feelings.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Oh yes I forgot all leading men are good looking and have sex appeal. I was trying to say that Cena if he took acting lessons and actually refined his acting could land roles that Dwayne couldn't, in a straigh up action role yes Dwayne would draw more, your opinion on his looks while commendable means nothing, because it is an opinion, there have been many leading men that are not sexy, or charismatic. Their is a reason Dwayne does not do anything but Comedies and Action flicks. Which is fine he know his limitations. I do not think the thing holding Cena out of movies is his looks, I have a feeling he is particular, similar to Dean Cain, who is no world renown Thespian but has decided that he would rather make movies he likes as opposed to ones he does not that violate his persona feelings.

if you say so!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I have never seen an interview where John said that. I've only ever seen him talk about his love for wrestling and how he has no intention of ever going anywhere until he just can't do it any longer.

He probably wouldn't mind a career like that but, honestly, who would mind having a career like The Rock? lol

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm spending a fortune to go to the next PPV...I'm not home but my housesitter will call me immediately when my ticket arrives.

so excited! My very first show.

I may kidnap Seth so if you hear that on the news no one turn me in ok?

I am super excited to see Sting too!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I have never seen an interview where John said that. I've only ever seen him talk about his love for wrestling and how he has no intention of ever going anywhere until he just can't do it any longer.

He probably wouldn't mind a career like that but, honestly, who would mind having a career like The Rock? lol

oh sorry I forgot to look for that...he did say he wants that big career like Rock. He won't ever have it but dream big. I believe it was in the context of him saying his wrestling career will wind down soon enough.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
my ticket arrived my house sitters said & guys it's a good sea!

do they have a policy against jumping the barriers to get to Seth?

haha!