Xavier woods feels disrespected after Thomas persuit

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Shoot, Michael Irvin's scissor episode would have gotten suspended for at least a year, if not kicked out from the media outrage...

Sydla

Reaction score
Woods knows a healthy ET is better right? Anyone who watches a game can see the difference. Woods might get there one day but he didn't play at that level last year.

Yeah but then Woods looks over and sees he’s getting benched while Jeff Heath continues his existence as a crappy SS safety.

Sydla

Reaction score
So based on that CBS article, the Cowboys were looking to replace Woods but Heath was safe? If that’s true.....

Holy.

Bleeping.

Cowturds.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hell, he's reacting just the I want him to.......he should be piss. Kinda like a comment I just read other from a positional coach about a player being piss coz he was getting enough playing time. As he put it, he should be piss and if he wasn't I have the wrong guy. Use as motivation to improve your game, which I think is what I think Woods implied.

John813

Reaction score
Imagine how Jeff Heath feels being the glue holding down this trash secondary year after year. Wastng the GOATs prime years. Sad .

Grevus

Reaction score
Whatever motivates you, but how about you improving your play and make the Cowboys not have to look at adding a better player.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
So based on that CBS article, the Cowboys were looking to replace Woods but Heath was safe? If that’s true.....

Holy.

Bleeping.

Cowturds.

Actually, If you remember, Stephen said a couple of years ago, they wanted to bring in some competition for Woods but never did. For whatever reason, it seems they've kinda always had their doubts.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Holy.

Bleeping.

Cowturds.
I remember when their news anchor was Walter Cronkite...
My hero.

cern

Reaction score
I was taught respect must be earned. It's not a popularity contest.. Dez, tank, bease, woods. All disrespected. Get over it, periwinkle.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Don't know what type of dude X is.

But this should just be extra fuel for him to ball out.