XFL Sunday games thread

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I also give the XFL credit for this reboot. None of the over the top stupidity of the last go around. It’s good football and addresses nearly everything that is ruining the NFL. I don’t know what the future holds for this league but I think they have given themselves a chance. They need to keep it going because the NFL will continue to shoot itself in the foot.

Very glad HE HATE ME is not out there.

Blake

Reaction score
I also give the XFL credit for this reboot. None of the over the top stupidity of the last go around. It’s good football and addresses nearly everything that is ruining the NFL. I don’t know what the future holds for this league but I think they have given themselves a chance. They need to keep it going because the NFL will continue to shoot itself in the foot.

Very glad HE HATE ME is not out there.

We're guranteed atleast 3 years of this because of Vince's $500 mil investment. They're committed atleast.

J817

Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of here in San Diego, but sure. lol

Don’t understand why a place like San Diego or a San Antonio didn’t get a team but places like Dallas, Houston and LA did. I understand they wanted to target proven markets but I think they dropped the ball at some the locations imo.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Greg Olsen getting a head start on his second career.

I'm curious to see what football looks like in the Rangers park.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I'm really enjoying the XFL product. I hope it is a success and we get more teams.
I never have understood why the NFL could not sustain a farm team concept to develop players for the NFL.

This would surely support league development with developing executives being trained, coaching having a stepping stone to the parent teams, officials getting to blow their calls at a lower level of competition and program sellers a chance to sell you a hot dog, coke and program for $30.

Oh that last one was for vendors in training for Jerrah at ATT only.

:laugh:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Don’t understand why a place like San Diego or a San Antonio didn’t get a team but places like Dallas, Houston and LA did. I understand they wanted to target proven markets but I think they dropped the ball at some the locations imo.

San Antonio would be a very strategic location. Jerry has been blocking that for years for obvious reasons. I would love to see that happen and for the league to do well. Anything that causes Jerry a headache is good by me.