XFL Sunday games thread

zerofill

Reaction score
That Darius Victor looks like he has some friggin arms on him... Dude looks like a beast... surprised he was waived so many times in the NFL.

Blake

Reaction score
I never have understood why the NFL could not sustain a farm team concept to develop players for the NFL.

This would surely support league development with developing executives being trained, coaching having a stepping stone to the parent teams, officials getting to blow their calls at a lower level of competition and program sellers a chance to sell you a hot dog, coke and program for $30.

Oh that last one was for vendors in training for Jerrah at ATT only.

:laugh:

Plus, more accessible to average Joe fans because of lower ticket prices.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How is everyone going about picking a team to side with?

By betting on the games and rooting for my money.

Not putting a lot on them since it's such an unknown, just a little to make it interesting. Yesterday went well.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I gotta say, as someone who majored in graphic design in college, the team logos in the XFL are making me cringe. Most of them of probably would have made me fail. They're so bad. lol

Like, that Vipers logo looks like an 8 year old made it.

J817

Reaction score
San Antonio would be a very strategic location. Jerry has been blocking that for years for obvious reasons. I would love to see that happen and for the league to do well. Anything that causes Jerry a headache is good by me.

Jerry or McNair wouldn’t block an XFL team I don’t think.

zerofill

Reaction score
Actually have to give it to them this is the first game I watched, turned it on a little while ago... production seems to be pretty friggin good...

I like the booth MICs being on, other than him breathing like darth vadar

zerofill

Reaction score
I gotta say, as someone who majored in graphic design in college, the team logos in the XFL are making me cringe. Most of them of probably would have made me fail. They're so bad. lol

Like that Vipers logo looks like an 8 year old made it.

Yeah... reminds me of Anime crap...

J817

Reaction score

Like that Vipers logo looks like an 8 year old made it.

Yea they look like old “create a team” teams from Madden imo.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
San Antonio would be a very strategic location. Jerry has been blocking that for years for obvious reasons. I would love to see that happen and for the league to do well. Anything that causes Jerry a headache is good by me.
I live in SA.

The Commanders had a decent team.

They were getting 30,000 people at games.

Moose did extremely well as their GM. When the league started to collapse, Moose started to get the league media interviews about what had happened.

He was very honest and straight forward. Apparently the overall sponsor of the league was not getting paid as agreed.

Moose said he personally took the money owed to the guy and it allowed the league to operate another 2 weeks before everything finally folded.

So sure, I'm all for XLF success.

Just give me Moose and put the money in a Brinx truck every nite so we have the money ready to pay everybody out on time.

Blake

Reaction score
Vipers better figure something out. Keep this interesting.