XFL Sunday games thread

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I never have understood why the NFL could not sustain a farm team concept to develop players for the NFL.

This would surely support league development with developing executives being trained, coaching having a stepping stone to the parent teams, officials getting to blow their calls at a lower level of competition and program sellers a chance to sell you a hot dog, coke and program for $30.

Oh that last one was for vendors in training for Jerrah at ATT only.

:laugh:

It was good for some teams. For Dallas it was good, we sold out slot, brought will from head coach to being a VP for the cowboys. But we were one of a few successes most the others sucked.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Im thinking it would be great if vince incorporated just one little nuance from his WWE stuff. If the game ends in a tie,....no overtime. Instead both teams including coaches meet at mid field for a no holds barred battle royal type blood bath. Last man standing winner takes all and his team wins ! Now that would really put the excitement into the overtime period! :D

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Terrible atmosphere having 2 levels of empty seats. They should have found a smaller stadium. And the talent level in this game is very bad.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Going to be honest. The XFL is boring **. I’ll be very surprised to see another season.

I guess I should’ve went in with extremely low expectations. There will never be a league that rivals the NFL.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Im thinking it would be great if vince incorporated just one little nuance from his WWE stuff. If the game ends in a tie,....no overtime. Instead both teams including coaches meet at mid field for a no holds barred battle royal type blood bath. Last man standing winner takes all and his team wins ! Now that would really put the excitement into the overtime period! :D

That's exactly the reason the initial XFL failed...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Don’t understand why a place like San Diego or a San Antonio didn’t get a team but places like Dallas, Houston and LA did. I understand they wanted to target proven markets but I think they dropped the ball at some the locations imo.
why not big markets..fill seats easier..

btw ITS ARLINGTON..IE TARRNT COUNTY NOT DALLAS NOT DALLAS COUNTY..LOL yes the Dallas Cowboys, Renegades, Rangers, PBA, ESports Gaming , Six Flags, Texas Live, and a big water park to name a few ALL IN ARLINGTON,TX not little ole dallas..

yes those of use from Arlington can be sensitive able all the welcome to dallas, home of the cowboys on game days..its NOT DALLAS..they lost out..The Stars not in Dallas as the closest ties to dallas was Irving which is in Dallas county and thats Gone VR gone..:))

Back to renegades well i guess having Globe Life empty and a nice clean small sports venue in the heart of the entertainment district with Texas Live etc right there it was a smooth and easy decsion..

blueblood70

Reaction score
San Antonio would be a very strategic location. Jerry has been blocking that for years for obvious reasons. I would love to see that happen and for the league to do well. Anything that causes Jerry a headache is good by me.
jerrys not part of the xfl so? it n the old Rangers field...so ?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terrible atmosphere having 2 levels of empty seats. They should have found a smaller stadium. And the talent level in this game is very bad.

I think it is good use of that stadium, it is still a great stadium. Better than blowing it up.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Man the Cowboys should really switch special teams K/P with the Renegades lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I been watching the Dallas game but didn’t think to come her to see if a thread was started.

Came in to see all the new 50 Dak contracts threads and 100 Jerry hate threads. :lmao:

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
so weird seeing a cameraman right in the middle of action. That wont be an issue at all.

Carson

Reaction score
Was just about to post this. Why is he out of league in the first place?

King has said that he never even had a chance to meet Gruden before he was released. NFL Network reported that the Raiders cut him in part because of his salary (he was due to make more than $2 million in 2018) but also "the organization's belief that the punter needed to show greater maturity on and off the field."

He enjoys celebrating his punts and is an outspoken guy.