XFL Sunday games thread

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'm shocked that Dallas isn't playing in Jerryworld. Seems like a huge missed opportunity.
Oh my..

Just turning on the lights and firing up the Diamond Vision there probably costs $100,000. To roll back the roof another $100,000.

Ticket sales if they sold 20,000 at $50 each is what?

$100,000?

We are in the hole already.

Better a game of touch out in the parking lot.

We can make a profit and Jerrah can get his split.

Last one leaving, close the roof and make the cash drop over at Jerrah's bus.

Thanx.

willia451

Reaction score
Not impressed with Dallas so far. Houston looked better. But it is the first game. So we'll see.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Wait, is TWill not with STL? I'm not seeing him listed on the roster.

willia451

Reaction score
Houston didn't look good early, fell behind 14-6. They turned it on in the second half.

Dallas should look better with Landry Jones. I don't know much about this Nelsen kid.
Houston always looked like they at least had the potential to be explosive if they could just get it together.

Not so sure about Dallas. At least on offense. Defense is keeping them in it so far though.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Houston always looked like they at least had the potential to be explosive if they could just get it together.

Not so sure about Dallas. At least on offense. Defense is keeping them in it so far though.

I think the back up QB has a bit to do with that. Landry Jones should be better.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Dallas is #1 in the XFL Vegas power rankings.