YB: Jason Garrett throws Dak Prescott under bus after loss

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Who cares we dont need Tom Brady to win a super bowl...

If the kid isnt special so be it...

You win super bowls with a stellar running game and good solid defense

Normally, you need a franchise QB to win a Super Bowl. The way Dak has played, I'm hesitant to say he's that.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Exactly! for if he was worthy of a single crimson short-n-curly he'd be ramrodding this outfit in a real time, proactive manner! like Landry would shuttle Q.B's in till he got his desired results,,, J.G.'s
Lip-Service in deflection would be better served cleaning windshields at the interstate truckstop o_O

Romotil45

Reaction score
Does this surprise anybody?

Dak needed to take shots down field on 1st and 2nd down with 8 in the box. Dak grow some balls. And Garrett n Linhan need to allow him that freedom to check out n throw deep.

Aven8

Reaction score
Why didn't Garrett devise better routes for Dez to run, than the same old routes he always runs? Why not use him in crossing routes, or some comeback routes. Duh. How about getting Switzer on the field with Beasley. Why don't the reportesr bring that up with Garrett. Did they, I didn't watch the press conference. I am pissed we aren't using Switzer. Why did we draft him then, for only kr/pr duties?

Because we are not imagitive with anything. We never are. Someone has to get hurt to play on offense. Dez is done. Nothing more then a jump ball WR.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Of course he did, Garrett is gutless and never takes responsibility. A stand-up coach takes the blame to get the heat off his players, Jason is the opposite to save his own hyde. Dak wasn't at his best but do not blame your QB!
snicker

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This whole game is all jG's fault and no one else's. He is the HC.
I was of full intent to have pulled your quote ,friend to have preceded my prior above posted casing-liner,,, but,,, I reckon I failed pretty miserably in my intended efforto_O

:starspin:Cowboys:starspin:
:thumbup:

StylisticS

Reaction score
Because we are not imagitive with anything. We never are. Someone has to get hurt to play on offense. Dez is done. Nothing more then a jump ball WR.
Thank you. Been saying this about this offense for years. Today I either did not see at all or see rarely today any screens, slants, misdirections, sweeps, etc. Anything to maximize what you can do best. We ran Zeke up the middle constantly and it was getting us nowhere. Linehan didn't want to run the ball. He still love to pass it. I am ready for him to vacate this franchise.

Romotil45

Reaction score
Of course he did, Garrett is gutless and never takes responsibility. A stand-up coach takes the blame to get the heat off his players, Jason is the opposite to save his own hyde. Dak wasn't at his best but do not blame your QB!

I am not a Jason Garrett fan having said that he was right. Dak needs to force them to take a man out of box by checking out n throwing it deep. He didnt. Dak needs to here that. This was a problem last year early too. I don't like head coaches protecting players. I support Garrett in this respect. He's just being honest.