YB: Jason Garrett throws Dak Prescott under bus after loss

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Who cares we dont need Tom Brady to win a super bowl...

If the kid isnt special so be it...

You win super bowls with a stellar running game and good solid defense
I have given you a "like" on behalf of my bestest broo_O
@haleyrules , cuz' that's the way we roll in thought and concept in the " real deal crew",,, welcome aboard, swab;)

:starspin:

mardwin

Reaction score
JG is right, your QB has to make their defense pay for loading the box, instead he lacked the confidence to challenge their secondary. Their play the same defensive scheme on 1st and 2nd downs, Dak looked more similar to Brandon Weeden than himself, 90% of his 3rd down passes where behind the first down marker, that's pretty pathetic.

Zman5

Reaction score
There is not a direct quote attributed to Garrett.

You are running with a tweet from someone who relies on retweets and clicks to keep his job. He can't directly quote because Garrett is pretty good at giving media nothing.

But yeah, you read the article.

From the MSN article:

"After the Cowboys first loss of the season, head coach Jason Garrett placed the blame squarely the passing game."

"There were more than a few things that could be pointed to as reasons why the Cowboys were not victorious. Garrett took aim at Prescott."

"Frustration was obviously high after the loss. With that said, Jason Garrett can still surely expect to be asked to elaborate on his comments throughout the upcoming week."

And Clarence Hill tweeted the same thing.

So are you implying both MSN and Clarence Hill are lying? Do you know how to read?

Deep_South

Reaction score
I watched the game and it is pretty clear this loss was a team effort. Most of the game it looked like Alabama vs. Carson-Newman.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I watched the game and it is pretty clear this loss was a team effort. Most of the game it looked like Alabama vs. Carson-Newman.

Sure a team effort without Scandrick, and missing 2 other cb's later in the game.

Last edited:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
From the MSN article:

"After the Cowboys first loss of the season, head coach Jason Garrett placed the blame squarely the passing game."

"There were more than a few things that could be pointed to as reasons why the Cowboys were not victorious. Garrett took aim at Prescott."

"Frustration was obviously high after the loss. With that said, Jason Garrett can still surely expect to be asked to elaborate on his comments throughout the upcoming week."

And Clarence Hill tweeted the same thing.

So are you implying both MSN and Clarence Hill are lying?

You are simply putting quotes around words. These are clearly not words spoken by Garrett.

This isn't hard to figure out. Embarrassing

Zman5

Reaction score
You are simply putting quotes around words. These are clearly not words spoken by Garrett.

This isn't hard to figure out. Embarrassing

So are you saying they are making this stuff up? Yeh right. You must be one them conspiracy theory nuts. Talk about embarrassing.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Who cares we dont need Tom Brady to win a super bowl...

If the kid isnt special so be it...

You win super bowls with a stellar running game and good solid defense

So we have no chance?

Bigdog

Reaction score
Dak didn't play well, OL didn't either, neither do the Wr's , the defense was non-existence (I mean how does a team gets 9 first downs on running plays and it was only half way thru the 1st half), and the coaching was down right pathetic. So except the loss and move on to the next game. It doesn't matter what you ranked in the beginning of the year but what you are ranked on the last day of the football season. Hopefully we will be hoisting the trophy on the first weekend in February.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
So are you saying they are making this stuff up? Yeh right. You must be one them conspiracy theory nuts. Talk about embarrassing.

I'm saying there are no quotes attributed to Garrett. If you claim someone is throwing someone under the bus you need to cite directly what they said.

You honestly are going to accept someone's interpretation of what someone else said as fact? Holy crap, fact matter