YB: Jason Garrett throws Dak Prescott under bus after loss

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Prescott admitted post game that he knows he has to play better. Prescott is a stand up kid. I think he battled again tonight. That's a tough place to play when NOTHING is working. I think he will have some good games coming up...pretty certain of it..all the clowns peddling him out of town already are totally laughable.
Thank you for such a level headed well pondered sharing of thought. Bravo.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
It's simple. They stacked the box and dared us to beat them throwing the ball. We couldn't do it. Not one single player on the offensive side of the ball played well except for Witten. But, they were giving us the short, underneath passes. Our offensive line couldn't do anything with their run defense and our QB and WRs couldn't win any battles. We lost.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Never going to win with a defense this bad.
The offense was just as bad, if not worse. They kept putting the defense in a bad spot because we couldn't move the ball. There's more than enough blame to go around. Hell, the defense was the only reason we scored in the first half.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The offense was just as bad, if not worse. They kept putting the defense in a bad spot because we couldn't move the ball. There's more than enough blame to go around. Hell, the defense was the only reason we scored in the first half.
Yesterday it was a total team collapse but to have to keep your defense off the field all the time is not a successful way to win a championship. When the offense struggles we have no shot.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
So a second year quarterback running a 50 (at least) year-old offense with absolutely no run game or defense, against the best secondary in the league, is to blame for the loss.

This is everything I ever need to know about Garrett. It's his offense. This team has his identity. ******* trash head coach.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Who cares we dont need Tom Brady to win a super bowl...

If the kid isnt special so be it...

You win super bowls with a stellar running game and good solid defense
Since when? The only team to follow that model in the last decade was the Seahawks a few years ago.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
On a side note, what was so funny that Coach Clapper was yapping it up with the refs while his team is being dismantled?

The refs were literally laughing at us and Garrett was joining in.

kevm3

Reaction score
No team put up more than 30 on the broncos last year. Atl only put up 23. How did atl win? They didn't let the broncos put up 35 plus points

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
My whole team played crap.. but let me blame my 2nd year QB, who probably saved my arse from beeing on the hot seat last year after romo went down. - JG *clap clap*
I think Garrett was correct.

And no matter about last year..

Garrett owes him the chance to change what he did wrong Sunday but no more.

The NFL is about winning.

The only reason DAK was elevated to Sainthood was he won.

No win..no praise.

Thats the NFL.

Same for Zeke.

You run for 9 yds in a game..

you don't get praise.

Simple.

Aven8

Reaction score
You forget Marvin Lewis. I'm not sure what he has on Mike Brown that has kept him employed for 15 years without a single playoff win, but it must be incredible.

What he has is a crappy market and it's Cincinnati. Just get us to be pretenders every year and maybe, just maybe we can pull one out. That sells tickets. Problem is Jerry thinks the same way here.....