yep, really wish we had this guy

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
one of the ultimate team cancers out there:

Raiders | R. Moss gives reason for drops
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:31:32 -0800

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss gave a reason for why he has dropped so many passes this year. "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Speaking of TO...can you imagine had he been the one to say that??? Every media outlet in North America would have been at Valley Ranch today asking him if what he said was true.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1163637 said:
I still don't understand why the Raiders didn't trade him.

cant imagine anybody really wants him

he is a mega cancer, always has been, always will be

David

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I am not a Randy Moss apologist. A great talent but a bum.

I will play Devil's Advocate here.

Money doestn solve anything. He is not happy because the teams sucks. If you were there you would probably feel the same way.

As far as no one wanting him... just one work HA!

We have seen that before.. right.... put him on a winning team and watch him produce

Stautner

Reaction score
YoMick;1163670 said:
I am not a Randy Moss apologist. A great talent but a bum.

I will play Devil's Advocate here.

Money doestn solve anything. He is not happy because the teams sucks. If you were there you would probably feel the same way.

As far as no one wanting him... just one work HA!

We have seen that before.. right.... put him on a winning team and watch him produce

There is some truth to this - anyone would be happier on a winning team.

However, for a guy to be worth the money Moss is getting paid he should maintain his concentration and bust his butt through the ups and downs.

He essentially said that rather than be part of the solution he is going to settle for being part of the problem.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Stautner;1163676 said:
There is some truth to this - anyone would be happier on a winning team.

However, for a guy to be worth the money Moss is getting paid he should maintain his concentration and bust his butt through the ups and downs.

He essentially said that rather than be part of the solution he is going to settle for being part of the problem.

There is no fixing Oakland.... Moss isnt the only one to quit.... I think the WHOLE O-LINE quit

Moss will be on contender next year... just watch.... no one wants him... watch....

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I agree with those who said TRADE HIM.

You cant even say nobody wants him because look what everyone said about TO and look what happened... $25 million contract.

There are a ton of teams that would have gave him that 1 year deal to see what he can do.

superpunk

Reaction score
I'd be upset if my team was dreadful and I was being coached by a B&B owner, too. Randy wants to win. He's not a leader. He's just voicing his displeasure.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
dbair1967;1163644 said:
cant imagine anybody really wants him

he is a mega cancer, always has been, always will be

David

Moss hasn't caused half the problems on teams owens has. owens found a sucker..er a team.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1163712 said:
Moss hasn't caused half the problems on teams owens has. owens found a sucker..er a team.

Isnt Moss doing NOW what Owens has been criticized for?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
YoMick;1163716 said:
Isnt Moss doing NOW what Owens has been criticized for?

That doesn't equate to half. owens isn't being a saint now either.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;1163698 said:
I agree with those who said TRADE HIM.

You cant even say nobody wants him because look what everyone said about TO and look what happened... $25 million contract.

There are a ton of teams that would have gave him that 1 year deal to see what he can do.

yeah, but teams didn't have to give up a pick for TO

in fact the Eagles tried to trade him before his bonus was up, but noone bit

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I'm sure there are many players in the NFL who feel that way, he was just stupid enough to say it out loud.

Still though, if we had drafted him in 1998, we would have won the SB. Having him and Michael as the WRs would have made us unstoppable that year.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1163719 said:
That doesn't equate to half. owens isn't being a saint now either.

Moss threw Norv under the bus.
Moss threw Al under the bus.
Moss threw team under the bus.

Didnt he throw Daunte under the bus?

Need more?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
YoMick;1163766 said:
Moss threw Norv under the bus.
Moss threw Al under the bus.
Moss threw team under the bus.

Didnt he throw Daunte under the bus?

Need more?

owens has thrown teams under the bus. He has told more than one coach not to speak to him. He has thrown two QBs under the bus, Bledsoe was close to being the third.
Moss hasn't done sit ups in his driveway while his agent says "next question" for ten minutes. I can go all night.
Honestly I don't like either one of them. back to the original point.
Moss will find a job just like owens did.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1163809 said:
owens has thrown teams under the bus. He has told more than one coach not to speak to him. He has thrown two QBs under the bus, Bledsoe was close to being the third.
Moss hasn't done sit ups in his driveway while his agent says "next question" for ten minutes. I can go all night.
Honestly I don't like either one of them. back to the original point.
Moss will find a job just like owens did.

If you best rebuttal to my list of what Randy has done is situps and agent then you wont have to go all night.
Its obvious you are anti-TO and cannot see clearly