yep, really wish we had this guy

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
smarta5150;1163698 said:
I agree with those who said TRADE HIM.

You cant even say nobody wants him because look what everyone said about TO and look what happened... $25 million contract.

There are a ton of teams that would have gave him that 1 year deal to see what he can do.

He'll be playing for the Commanders next year, particularly because Snyder knows he has played well against us.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1163809 said:
owens has thrown teams under the bus. He has told more than one coach not to speak to him. He has thrown two QBs under the bus, Bledsoe was close to being the third.
Moss hasn't done sit ups in his driveway while his agent says "next question" for ten minutes. I can go all night.
Honestly I don't like either one of them. back to the original point.
Moss will find a job just like owens did.

Sorry man, but what TO has done pales in comparison to what Randy Moss has done IMO. Moss breaks laws. TO hurts feelings and gets his hurt.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
gimmesix;1164139 said:
He'll be playing for the Commanders next year, particularly because Snyder knows he has played well against us.

you may be right about Moss going to washington

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dbair1967;1163614 said:
one of the ultimate team cancers out there:

Raiders | R. Moss gives reason for drops
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:31:32 -0800

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss gave a reason for why he has dropped so many passes this year. "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.

Wow.

I'd rather have Greg Ellis, RIGHT NOW - EVEN ON IR - then to have this loser.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
LD Fan;1164151 said:
I'm begging you....stop the MOXIE regurgitation.

Hey, ese, you got a problema with Moxican-Americans?

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;1164248 said:
I'm 100% serious. You gotta problem with that?

Yeah, I've got a problem with it. Put the pipe down dude. Your statement indicates that you're talking out of your arse.

Now go back to fixing that jalopy in your sig pic.

Carry on.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1164253 said:
Yeah, I've got a problem with it. Put the pipe down dude. Your statement indicates that you're talking out of your arse.

Carry on.

:lmao: :lmao:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1164253 said:

Carry on.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!!!

JALOPY?!

You've crossed the line, Chico!

:D

Seriously, I had a problem with TO only cuz of his tendency to call out teamates, but at least he brings it 100% on the football field.

I NEVER want a guy on the team that half-arses it on the field. Period. That kind of attitude is contagious. I'd rather have a lesser player that goes all out every play.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
One of the major differences between TO and Moss is that TO seems fairly intelligent ... while Moss has always come across to me as being as dumb as a box of rocks.

I honestly believe that 95% percent of the trouble Owens has started at other stops has been calculated on his part. But with Moss he's just stupid enough not to know how much of a putz he's being.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;1164259 said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!!!

JALOPY?!

You've crossed the line, Chico!

:D

Seriously, I had a problem with TO only cuz of his tendency to call out teamates, but at least he brings it 100% on the football field.

I NEVER want a guy on the team that half-arses it on the field. Period. That kind of attitude is contagious. I'd rather have a lesser player that goes all out every play.

Okay, I agree with you to an extent, but do realize that the Vikings and Raiders don't strike me as organizations that are in the same echelon as the Cowboys of today. I also seem to recall lots of games where Moss beat the Cowboys like rented mules.

The Vikings front office has always pinched pennies, and I know that the Raiders and their "commitment to mediocrity" are just waiting for Al Davis to hand over the reigns to his son (If I remember correctly).

I don't believe that Moss will ever be a Cowboy, but I do believe that his attitude would be different had he been here for the start of his career. He is in a horrible situation right now.

IMO, Moss hit rock bottom when Chris Carter was no longer his teammate. He is no spring chicken anymore, but he is no leader, and seems to need a teammate to hold him up.

On a side note, I must admit that I am huge fan of the Charger. My jalopy comment was only out of jealousy. :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1164264 said:
Okay, I agree with you to an extent, but do realize that the Vikings and Raiders don't strike me as organizations that are in the same echelon as the Cowboys of today. I also seem to recall lots of games where Moss beat the Cowboys like rented mules.

The Vikings front office has always pinched pennies, and I know that the Raiders and their "commitment to mediocrity" are just waiting for Al Davis to hand over the reigns to his son (If I remember correctly).

I don't believe that Moss will ever be a Cowboy, but I do believe that his attitude would be different had he been here for the start of his career. He is in a horrible situation right now.

IMO, Moss hit rock bottom when Chris Carter was no longer his teammate. He is no spring chicken anymore, but he is no leader, and seems to need a teammate to hold him up.

On a side note, I must admit that I am huge fan of the Charger. My jalopy comment was only out of jealousy. :D

I agree with that. I think him being tutored by Michael Irvin and Troy Aikman would of done him some good.

But right now? I'd go with Ellis.

And the jalopy is gonna be getting some work done on it soon. Just need to finish unpacking all the stuff that's still in the garage so I can get it in there and get working on it. :D

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
News flash:

Once a thug always a thug.

What surprises me is that the league didn't suspend him the second it heard someone is not putting his best effort forward.

If I am buying a ticket to attend a game he is in, that is fraud, him not living up to his contract, and the contract he makes with the ticketholder. And the implied contract is that he'll do his best to entertain.

His mama raised a stinkin' prima dona. A baby in the guise of a man. To call him a cancer is to insult nature. He makes me sick.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rack;1164267 said:
But right now? I'd go with Ellis.

Yeah that makes sense... you would go for a guy that cant play for a guy that could play VERY WELL on our team.....

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
Rack;1164259 said:

you're kidding, right?

if TO didn't drop crucial passes in the Giants and Commanders' game we would be 7-2 IMO.

Can you imagine having TO on one side and Moss on the other. It would be a problem for Romo because he wouldn't know who to pass the ball to. I've allways thought of both of them wearing a star on their helmets, and so far half of it is true, I wish Jones would consider.