yep, really wish we had this guy

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rack;1164233 said:
Wow.

I'd rather have Greg Ellis, RIGHT NOW - EVEN ON IR - then to have this loser.

me too

I just dont get people on this forum's obsession with this turd...the guy is awful on any team...he doesnt make any team better...

on top of that, he just isnt very good anymore either...second CB's and nickel backs are covering him like white on rice now

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
YoMick;1165321 said:
Yeah that makes sense... you would go for a guy that cant play for a guy that could play VERY WELL on our team.....

go watch his games...he isnt beating anybody anymore

and he is dropping the balls that are thrown to him

he wouldnt improve this team, just like he hasnt improved the Vikings or Raiders

David

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
dbair1967;1165462 said:
me too

I just dont get people on this forum's obsession with this turd...the guy is awful on any team...he doesnt make any team better...

on top of that, he just isnt very good anymore either...second CB's and nickel backs are covering him like white on rice now

David

I'll go as far as to say I have never ... and I mean ever seen a football player's skills deteriorate overnight w/o a major injury being involved like everyone has witnessed with Randy Moss. It has quite simply been a mind boggling thing to witness.

coogrfan

Reaction score
I don't know what frustrates me more, Moss or the Moss apologists.

Who has the more legit beef here: Moss, or the team that's paying him $485,000.00 a week this season to play football?

This isn't anything new, Moss has always been a guy who only tries when he feels like it. The only difference is that these days he feels like trying less often than he did in Minnesota.