yep, really wish we had this guy

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Actually, we do have this guy. Only the uni number is reversed.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;1163841 said:
Yep. Since when dont we have a guy like that at WR in recent history?
not since irvin. what are you referring to butterfingers owens?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
YoMick;1163824 said:
If you best rebuttal to my list of what Randy has done is situps and agent then you wont have to go all night.
Its obvious you are anti-TO and cannot see clearly

Oh don't get me wrong, I readily admit that I can't stand owens. But Moss still hasn't done half of what owens has, I don't excuse owens being human trash because he is a Cowboy.
I don't follow Moss that closely but I don't see him making the news near as much as owens. owens wouldn't make the news so much either, if he didn't want to.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1163850 said:
Oh don't get me wrong, I readily admit that I can't stand owens. But Moss still hasn't done half of what owens has, I don't excuse owens being human trash because he is a Cowboy.
I don't follow Moss that closely but I don't see him making the news near as much as owens. owens wouldn't make the news so much either, if he didn't want to.

Who's fault is that?

think real hard.. answer is easy

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1163856 said:
its T.O.'s fault. he needs to shut up and just play

What? It's the fault of the press, they make stuff up about owens.:rolleyes:

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Moss has plenty of money, so it is no longer a factor.

I don't blame him. The Raiders situation is horrible! I would also lose my concentration in that environment.

I would welcome Moss with open arms. I don't buy that he's a cancer.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ok be naive....

A Moss story lives and dies in same day.
An Owens story is created and given life expectancy of weeks, months

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;1163865 said:
ok be naive....

Yep. I just love the props he got from the NFL Live crew today for appearing on the Regis show over his kids books.

NFL Live on ESPN showed a clip of the Regis show with TO, and then they cut over and said, "okay, time to move on."

TO owns ESPN, whether they admit it or not. :laugh2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
YoMick;1163865 said:
ok be naive....

Who's naive?
owens "creates" the stories. If he wasn't so good at it the press couldn't run with it, right? I'll give you they make the story run longer than nedded but owens writes the story just the same.

You can love the guy all you want, it's up to you.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Like TO wouldn't be as big a pain in the *** on a team as wretched as the Raiders? Walter would have been chewed up and spit out by now. This must be "Glass House Tuesday" at Cowboyszone.

2much2soon

Reaction score
YoMick;1163865 said:
ok be naive....

IF TO got busted for running over someone with his car and having some weed we'd never hear the end of it. Never.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
dbair1967;1163614 said:
one of the ultimate team cancers out there:

Raiders | R. Moss gives reason for drops
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:31:32 -0800

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss gave a reason for why he has dropped so many passes this year. "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.

I wouldn't put any weight in any comments coming from Moss...it's clear to everyone he wants out of Oakland and has asked for a trade before the deadline....he's still got superstar ability....he's doing the same thing T.O. has done and earlier this year Jerry Porter did...trying to force the team's hand to release him or trade him...Keyshaun did it as well.

It won't happen, but I'd have no problem bringing Moss to Dallas tomorrow...the more weapons we give Romo and this young offense the better....Moss would open up even more room for T.O. and Glenn...are there enough balls to go around...who cares...winning fixes lots of things.

I don't see how anyone can be thrilled with T.O. and have a problem with Moss.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
wayne_motley;1163954 said:
I wouldn't put any weight in any comments coming from Moss...it's clear to everyone he wants out of Oakland and has asked for a trade before the deadline....he's still got superstar ability....he's doing the same thing T.O. has done and earlier this year Jerry Porter did...trying to force the team's hand to release him or trade him...Keyshaun did it as well.

It won't happen, but I'd have no problem bringing Moss to Dallas tomorrow...the more weapons we give Romo and this young offense the better....Moss would open up even more room for T.O. and Glenn...are there enough balls to go around...who cares...winning fixes lots of things.

I don't see how anyone can be thrilled with T.O. and have a problem with Moss.

Exactly

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
dbair1967;1163614 said:
one of the ultimate team cancers out there:

Raiders | R. Moss gives reason for drops
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:31:32 -0800

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss gave a reason for why he has dropped so many passes this year. "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.
sometime the truth hurts...