Yep Slow out of the gate again

CowboyChris

Reaction score
like i’ve always said about our FO…. a day late and a dollar short!

Creeper

Reaction score
What's different is they are not even trying to re-sign their guys. Biadasz, Pollard, Armstrong were all starters. At some point losing those players is going to hurt, especially if you do not replace them with equal or better players. The Cowboys will e going into the draft with a lot of holes to fill and only 7 picks.

Shannon1

Reaction score
I put it out yesterday at this time tomorrow everyone will be complaining,but I got blasted,someone took down my post ! I’m right again !

TheDank

Reaction score
The players I really want/hope we are in on haven’t signed yet but yeah we definitely don’t make early splashes (or any splashes usually).

High end hoping for Queen or Hunter. Low end hoping for Moss and Al-Shaair.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
They are exactly where they want to be.

They just like the feeling of HAVING money, not spending it

Shannon1

Reaction score
You must draft good and get at least 1 or 2 top free agents,we get 0 not talking about low ball deals of no body’s

Jipper

Reaction score
anyone thinking they are slow out the gate hasn't been watching this team for the last few decades - they do not spend on FA's, just get used to it and move on

Kwyn

Reaction score
The only fans who should be disappointed in the Cowboys not being active are those who are all in on the current team, including Dak long term.

Anyone wanting big money deals on free agents while also complaining about Dak and saying he should be cut either doesn’t know how building a team works or is being intellectually dishonest.

Can’t have it both ways.

I’m fine with them going slow and my opinion on Dak matches that.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I put it out yesterday at this time tomorrow everyone will be complaining,but I got blasted,someone took down my post ! I’m right again !
It wasn't taken down, it was moved to the overtime zone. No one blasted you either.