Yes, Carolina Will Rise

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
You don't remember Cam after the game, "id ask the crowd to do the wave but they all went home early". He is a Dbag when he wins and an even bigger Dbag when he loses. Cant stand him..
About a year ago, there was Cam is cool thread here on the zone. I posted that he was a dbag and had a disingenuous smile, and got blasted by some cam lovers on here. They are all hiding now lol. His behavior after the Super Bowl and in this season, makes it apparent to everyone except the most obtuse of people, that he's jerk

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
About a year ago, there was Cam is cool thread here on the zone. I posted that he was a dbag and had a disingenuous smile, and got blasted by some cam lovers on here. They are all hiding now lol. His behavior after the Super Bowl and in this season, makes it apparent to everyone except the most obtuse of people, that he's jerk

Bonus points for use of the word "obtuse".

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's been a tool long before he even played ONE SNAP in the NFL.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Agreed. I can't stand the selfserving phoney. I really hope that some DE takes his head clean off.

landroverking

Reaction score
NFC will not be a cake walk for the Cowboys, but Carolina isn't the reason why. They won't even make the playoffs