Yes, Carolina Will Rise

T-RO

Reaction score
17% (vs 29%)

If you are addressing the question above...which is more of a hole to dig out of and make the playoffs... I respectfully suggest you missed the bigger question.

You did do the math right

1-5........ 17% win percentage
5-8-1...... 29% win percentage

But if you really are a good team sitting 1-5...you have 10 games left. You can still reach 11-5, 10-6, 9-7....

If you are sitting 5-8-1 you must win out and also get massive luck.

The Panthers were the luckiest team in 2014
The Panthers were the best team in 2015

In 2016 they just might be lucky and good.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I was just answering based on the math

the league is so crazy now, I dont discount most teams until they're 100% out and it seems counterintuitive to think the Panthers are truly 1-5 bad, so it wouldn't surprise me if they finished stronger than where they started

T-RO

Reaction score
Cant wait until " the heart of a Champion" shows up to the podium dressed like a idiot with his baby blanket and pacifier.:laugh:

I'm not a Cam fan. Seems like a jerk...

But you have to respect what he's achieved on the field. He's a big kid, got a gun...he's just 27...and has some serious receiving weapons around him.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The NFC is wide open. It's there for the taking. A cake-walk. Who can threaten our Cowboys?

T-RO has told you how this unfolds. Ultimately it could come down to our Cowboys to finish them off.

Hmmmmm

I am no longer a fan of the Cowboys

What misery to be under Jerry's thumb. So glad I'm there no longer.

You quit the team ......

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

But you have to respect what he's achieved on the field. He's a big kid, got a gun...he's just 27...and has some serious receiving weapons around him.

LOL, I respect him about as far as I can throw a 2-ton feather.

T-RO

Reaction score
Carolina 30
Arizona 14

7 sacks, 8 hits 10 hurries at the end of the third..

Has a Panther rise begun?

yimyammer

Reaction score
Carolina 30
Arizona 14

7 sacks, 8 hits 10 hurries at the end of the third..

Has a Panther rise begun?

Might have...I attribute it that snazzy hat with a birds nest on top that Cam was wearing at the press conference, no one can beat that

T-RO

Reaction score
Nobody paying them any notice still...and one can easily understand. They are tied for last in their division still.

Won ugly today but they did win. 3-5.

haleyrules

Reaction score

The Panthers aren't as bad as they've played thats a certainty. They do have a big hole to crawl out of...

T-RO

Reaction score
On October 25 I predicted Carolina would rise.

Since then they've won 3 out of 4--their one loss to the Chiefs when they fumbled away a game late.

But if Kuechly is going to be out for a stretch--and it sure looks that way--we can likely scratch off Carolina as a team that might threaten the Cowboys in the NFC.

Carolina already had a lot of injury issues and the Thursday game was likely a death blow.

Other injuries included wo-time All-Pro center Ryan Kalil(shoulder), defensive end Mario Addison (foot) and cornerback Leonard Johnson (chest).

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
On October 25 I predicted Carolina would rise.

Since then they've won 3 out of 4--their one loss to the Chiefs when they fumbled away a game late.

But if Kuechly is going to be out for a stretch--and it sure looks that way--we can likely scratch off Carolina as a team that might threaten the Cowboys in the NFC.

Carolina already had a lot of injury issues and the Thursday game was likely a death blow.

Other injuries included wo-time All-Pro center Ryan Kalil(shoulder), defensive end Mario Addison (foot) and cornerback Leonard Johnson (chest).
Thought they were gonna couch up another last night.
Too bad about Luke

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they make the playoffs and get healthy, they're very dangerous. But it's a tough road to the playoffs for them.