Yipes!!!Moss says Wayne addition would be a plus

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
There were takers, just not good enough for the value of a franchise player.

The guy was fully recovered from his injury and backed it up with a solid 2000+ yds in production.

The teams that wanted him were willing to give up a first from what I recall, but not that extra that would put them over the top. Lets not forget that Manning was coming off of an amazing campaign last year, which may have led to a little more confidence from the Colts front office.

Then you recalled wrong. Teams were not willing to give up a first and that's where deals fell through. He had an amazing year this year but teams still have concerns about his health.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
So you are honestly telling me that you expect the Colts to place a franchise tag on a #2 WR ? haha.

I would love to see that, over a top ten RB ? Not likely.

So are you telling me the Skins are going to sign Reggie Wayne. Now that is even more hilarious.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
So are you telling me the Skins are going to sign Reggie Wayne. Now that is even more hilarious.

Where did I state that ?

Re-read the thread...

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
Then you recalled wrong. Teams were not willing to give up a first and that's where deals fell through. He had an amazing year this year but teams still have concerns about his health.

I can only imagine how many teams were kicking themselves for not pulling the trigger on a deal for a 26-27 year old RB who averaged nearly 1300 rushing yards per year and 400 yards per year receiving...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
this really isn't "news"......

besides if the colts let their future #1 WR they're crazy.......I don't care WHO they have to cut......they can't lose him....brandon S. isn't a true #2

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I can only imagine how many teams were kicking themselves for not pulling the trigger on a deal for a 26-27 year old RB who averaged nearly 1300 rushing yards per year and 400 yards per year receiving...

And I can only imagine that teams would like the same Edgerrin James that comes with Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark and a great offensive line.

In other words, Edgerrin James doesn't get 1500 yards rushing and 400 yards receiving playing for the Arizona Cardinals in which he is the prime focus of the defense. The Cardinals were one of the teams in trade talks with the Colts.