You ain't even seen ugly yet!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You mean he was there all day “hating “ on Romo, now I understand his obsession with TR a little better
Oh yeah, Cowboy_bragger, Caspers, and a couple or no names would cry 24/7 days a week. It was sad. I could say more but it is what it is.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
he cried so much on the Cowboys forum they had to make a Romo section. He's getting what he has done in the past. He sowed the seeds now he's reaping his rewards. Yummy tears.

200w.gif
BS, and you know it! It was you Romolovers who were doing all of the crying and name calling against the handful of us who correctly told y'all Romo has gone Hollywood and clearly didn't have the gravitas and ability to lead the Cowboys to any championship game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The cap got increased $30 million so I don't see Jerry restructuring Dak's salary. Show and prove year.
Wont happen, Stevie already said their main goal right now is to extend dak, and they will no matter the cost or what fans think.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
There is zero chance I stick around if Dak gets extended . It would be a total waste of time to watch and no I won’t be back after saying that not until Dak and Jerry are both gone.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The cowboys play better teams this year, but may still make the playoffs.
The other east teams play the same teams except for sos teams.

Brax

Reaction score
BS, and you know it! It was you Romolovers who were doing all of the crying and name calling against the handful of us who correctly told y'all Romo has gone Hollywood and clearly didn't have the gravitas and ability to lead the Cowboys to any championship game.
Still can’t let it go, and here we are you want to extend a guy who has achieved nothing in 8 years so let’s repeat the same mistake. Romo hater Dak lover yet there’s not much if any difference between them, let it go, you are the classic example of a hypocrite and it’s sad you have no clue what you are.

Qcard

Reaction score
I was once a Romolover....till he left me for Cabo, acted Hollywood in Cowboys lockeroom and Dak Haters tried to rewrote his career after retirement :laugh: :laugh:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak will only have to get past the 49ers, Lions, a much improved Packers team and/or the Eagles and then will more than likely face Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, or L. Jackson…..I really like our chances a lot. I’m all in.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you did exactly what you are accusing the dak haters of. shrugs it is what it is.

Creeper

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
This is jumping way way ahead of things. The off-season has not even started year really.

We know this team has some gaping holes in the roster, aside from Dak. If Jerry does not go out and fill those holes in a meaningful way then why should we expect this team to be any better than it was last year? Zimmer? Good luck with that.

People want to put the whole thing on Dak. Football is the ultimate team sport. They can win with Dak but they have to get a lot better on defense, and they have to get something of a running game on offense. Other teams have won the Super Bowl with lesser QBs than Dak. But they have better teams overall.

Stop thinking the Cowboys are a great team except for the QB. That is JerryThink. This team has a few overhyped stars but is otherwise just a little better than average. A Super Bowl is out of the question unless they make some major improvements.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Agreed. Baker probably in the $34m range I’m thinking. Who would be better behind center? Baker has lots of that Ferguson vibe, just sayin.
Great, let's get Baker in here. Then the site will be called the Baker Bash.

Skillit

Reaction score
Yes- the drama queens will lose their minds.

What options do they have?
With Dak’s price vs performance—they can’t trade him. No buyers.

Rush is not as good as Dak by any measure- but if we could get value for Dak, CR could possibly get the team to the playoffs.

Build for the future—even with Dak -it’s one and done again. So take a year to solidify the rest of the team to give your next QB and good team and a good chance.

I like Dak- he’s just not that guy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak has a 60 million cap hit.

Not feasible to carry that hit for a failed QB.
They aren't going to avoid that cap hit. It's either pay it now or restructure his contract and pay it later. Agreeing to it is a mistake that has already been made. Do not make it worse!

khiladi

Reaction score
I find it hilarious when Dak is out there throwing pick 6s and looking like a deer in the headlights, getting exposed for the mediocre QB he is. I’m not paying for merchandise of paying for expensive tickets to watch Dak pad stats against bum teams.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
hope so

i hope it get really really REALLY ugly

0-17 type ugly

i really do hope that because jerry and stephen deserve it
I hope it gets so bad that they have to resuscitate JJ on national TV after Prescot throws his 3 rd pick in the 1st game of the season....................LOL!!!!!