You ain't even seen ugly yet!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I used to pay until they started favoring you Dak haters. Yeah, I get it... it's a business. Got to favor the biggest group that brings the most site clicks ($$$$). It doesn't mean you're right, and the Dallas Cowboys fully agree with that.
Yea, the Dallas Cowboys front office with that nearly 30 years of losing football are really the guys who have their finger on the pulse of things.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to pay until they started favoring you Dak haters. Yeah, I get it... it's a business. Got to favor the biggest group that brings the most site clicks ($$$$). It doesn't mean you're right, and the Dallas Cowboys fully agree with that.
I choose to support the site I like.
But I refuse to allow someone of your caliber to tell members to leave.
You don't got it man and I'm figuring you never had!!!
Now back to your Dak doll and Kurt Warner Videos.....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I choose to support the site I like.
But I refuse to allow someone of your caliber to tell members to leave.
You don't got it man and I'm figuring you never had!!!
Now back to your Dak doll and Kurt Warner Videos.....
Y'all have ruined this site. It goes against everything Dallas Cowboys. That's what you have supported. Congrats. You destroy sites with your constant hate, whines and attacks.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Y'all have ruined this site. It goes against everything Dallas Cowboys. That's what you have supported. Congrats. You destroy sites with your constant hate, whines and attacks.
You're getting crushed here man walk away walk away!
If you are an example of the Dallas Cowboys and their fans I'll start watching women's soccer or bowling.
This site is not your concern that is for other folks to decide.
Now it is almost bedtime get some sleep .................school tomorrow.
P.S. Don't forget your Dak Doll.............GN

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The only way out of this is if Dak goes under to get his other leg tatooed. Someone kidnaps him while he's in an induced comma (sp?) and hides him in a cave for the '24 season.

Who's in?

"GiveLanceAChance in 2024" (GLAC '24)
Would they still have to pay daks salary if that happens?

coult44

Reaction score
hope so

i hope it get really really REALLY ugly

0-17 type ugly

i really do hope that because jerry and stephen deserve it
It’s one thing to have negative thoughts and feelings about everything, it’s another for you to say you hope your team loses every game before the season even starts!! I’ve always been one to say don’t tell anyone how good or how bad of a fan they are, but the line has to be drawn. If you’re someone who wishes the team you cheer for to lose all 17 games, YOU’RE NOT A FAN.. Literally, there’s no excuse to cheer for your team to lose, especially before the season begins.

coult44

Reaction score
This fanbase sucks.

They do as they're told and take whatever Jerry gives em.
Like I said before. You’ve never gave anything to support the team or Jerry. You’re one if those “I bought a hat in 1994” fans. You have zero right to talk about fans who suck, you’re the epitome of that type of fan.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Would they still have to pay daks salary if that happens?
Yes, but then he'll be off the books permanently.
Maybe, if the Jones boys squeezed out some tears,
Goodell will re-appropriate his salary to a reward, if found.

So, it's a win-win! (Just having some fun...lol)

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
I just need something shiny at this point to hold my interest and possibly give me hope....if I'm gonna be forced to watch another train wreck, at least give me a different engineer.

Psss....Management, sometimes you have to go in another direction.

R.aa5b7555e5acb7983add9348d689c4d2

Hardline

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
Pretty much sums my view as well. Can't blame you one bit.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here is just a small place.

The majority of Cowboys fan will take whatever Jerry gives them and do as they are told to do.

Zero fight in this lot.
Maybe, I see some social media post and 80-90% of the comments there are against dak.

Still doesn't matter they will do what they want to do.

I so want they're actions to blow up in their face, but at the beginning of every kick-off I root for them 1000%. It's like a drug.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're getting crushed here man walk away walk away!
If you are an example of the Dallas Cowboys and their fans I'll start watching women's soccer or bowling.
This site is not your concern that is for other folks to decide.
Now it is almost bedtime get some sleep .................school tomorrow.
P.S. Don't forget your Dak Doll.............GN
I'm a real Cowboys fan, hence why I'm here to support this Cowboys site. But you haters have seriously ruined it with your constant hate, starting with you.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I don't even see a "one and done" scenario right now, not until we actually go "all in". Right now this is still the team that got it's doors blown off while all the players got in a fetal position and McCarthy was sniffing his fingers. When we di nothing again in FA, I can see this year being really, really ugly.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak and his losing/choking ways has ruined the franchise over his last 8 years.

And without a doubt, you have been labeled the biggest hater on this site, but I still get a chuckle out of your post, so you have that going for you!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.

I like to tell people "I love to watch football on Sundays.
And when the football games are over, I watch the Dallas Cowboys."

Jerry Jones has to be the greatest mind controller ever.
His team is worth over $9 Billion and nowhere close to being an actual contender. Yet, millions keep believing
"this is the year" every year.