You are stranded on a deserted island

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Okay, with a quick thought. I'm going to go with the artist that I enjoy and have the most music that I love. (say at least 10+ incredible songs each) I will name more than five, but only because I'm not ready to narrow them down just yet.

• Metallica
  • Slayer
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Aerosmith
  • Elvis
  • Joe Bonamassa
  • Kenny Wayne Sheppard
  • Stevie Ray Vaughn
  • AC/DC
  • Iron Maiden
  • Black Sabbath
  • Beatles
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Megadeth
Rush can die a horrible death. Tons of other bands on the cusp, but there are just others that have so many more songs that are just flat out better even though some of their songs are outright classics. (Dire Straights, Def Leppard, ZZ Top, Judas Priest, Eagles, CCR, Nirvanva, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, oh man, so many.

I'm ******** half tempted to add Samantha Fish to this, but she is new to me and does a lot of covers. But oh damn is she freaking great!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Okay, with a quick thought. I'm going to go with the artist that I enjoy and have the most music that I love. (say at least 10+ incredible songs each) I will name more than five, but only because I'm not ready to narrow them down just yet.

• Metallica
  • Slayer
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Aerosmith
  • Elvis
  • Joe Bonamassa
  • Kenny Wayne Sheppard
  • Stevie Ray Vaughn
  • AC/DC
  • Iron Maiden
  • Black Sabbath
  • Beatles
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Megadeth
Rush can die a horrible death. Tons of other bands on the cusp, but there are just others that have so many more songs that are just flat out better even though some of their songs are outright classics. (Dire Straights, Def Leppard, ZZ Top, Judas Priest, Eagles, CCR, Nirvanva, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, oh man, so many.

I'm ******** half tempted to add Samantha Fish to this, but she is new to me and does a lot of covers. But oh damn is she freaking great!
Hey, what the heck dude, you only get to drown one survivor for the slots!! :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

• Metallica
  • Slayer
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Aerosmith
  • Elvis
  • Joe Bonamassa
  • Kenny Wayne Sheppard
  • Stevie Ray Vaughn
  • AC/DC
  • Iron Maiden
  • Black Sabbath
  • Beatles
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Megadeth

lol, just napped tickets to see Samantha Fish in New Haven on July 27th! PAYDAY!

DFWJC

Reaction score
You know I want to replace the Beach Boys. At 5 will now be the Newsboys......I love their music, especially the Peter Furler years.
Yeah, I'd have to include some positive stuff.
Newsboys would be a good choice for that.

So many great choices
Beatles
Pretenders
The Who
CCR was mentioned by @Haley and @Trouty ...almost forgot them
I even liked Roxy Music
The Cure

Would have to think about the mix, but something in the Newsboy's vibe would in there...alts could be Hillsong, Casting Cowns, old DC Talk...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd have to include some positive stuff.
Newsboys would be a good choice for that.

So many great choices
Beatles
Pretenders
The Who
CCR was mentioned by @Haley and @Trouty ...almost forgot them
I even liked Roxy Music
The Cure

Would have to think about the mix, but something in the Newsboy's vibe would in there...alts could be Hillsong, Casting Cowns, old DC Talk...
I also got the Pretenders in before you so nanny nanny nah nah :D

:muttley::muttley: JK, brudda :)