You are stranded on a deserted island

DFWJC

Reaction score
Total Main streamers with plenty of albums could be 5 of
Beatles, Eagles, Journey (dont laugh), Elton John, Van Halen, Elvis, CCR, etc

Id probably add one a bit harder edged, but dont wish to slit my rists alone on a island.:muttley:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Was there a thread about Kid Rock somewhere? I didn't want to be mean and poopoo in the thread, so I'll sound board in this one.

Lmao. Kid Rock is horrible. Like, really horrible. Music card pulled if you listen to him and even head bop to it, let alone like it, and -- just dang -- if you purchase his music.

That southern rap anthemic bulljive is grating and makes my ears bleed. He looks like a flaming you-know-what, too. Kid Rock. Wanna be Skynryd with a 2003 Sheryl Crowe I'm-changing-my-identity complex.

Nerd from high school trying to play the tough kid. Kurt Cobain would rip your head off and **** down your neck.

I'd like to pluck him up and drop him in a Deftones or Supultura moshpit just for the hell of it. I hate his music. It's as bad as Nickelback and Creed.

Yes, it's that's bad. Worse even, as at least those guys own up to their sleeziness.
Hilarious,,, I too suffered with this " kid rock" b.s. phenomena,, at one time,now I'm just indifferent.:lmao2:

1) red hot chili peppers
2) jimi Hendrix
3) Beatles
4) canned heat
5) Lester Flatt/Earl Scruggs

( these are all their complete works right?,,,I wanted the 'Nuge' in there but rolled with canned heat,,,,I'm so torn and confused in this mental dilemma)o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I adore electric. Adore it, Jobber. Without hijacking this thread further, it's one of my favorite genres. Most music afficianados I know, to include those with doctorates, adore the genre, and more so, have learned it. It's truly impressive and amazing. Good stuff.

I like Opera, but usually prefer Operettas. You would adore USC's Bovard, Doc!

Ode to Joy. Good stuff, Doc!!!!
Bro!
I believe his said " eclectic"
Like if you loaded two buckshot,two slugs,two flechette rounds,two birdshot and two magnesium Flash shells into your 10 shot combat shotgun,,, you would be running an eclectic mix of various casing-liner's.

timb2

Reaction score
you can have the complete works of 5 music artists to play in your neverending music player, but only 5. Who do you choose?

1-4 are somewhat obvious choices for me. However, number 5 is hard.......I have to choose between Willie Nelson, George Jones, Merle Haggard, Def Leppard, Beethovan, Mozart, Jimmy Buffett, Frank Sinatra, AC/DC, or the Beach Boys.

1. The Cure (my favorite music group)
2. George Strait (my favorite country singer and solo artist)
3. The Cranberries (I needed at least one female voice, and I love their music)
4. Depeche Mode (my second favorite music group)
5. The Beach Boys (a childhood favorite, I love most of their music)

Couldn't I pick 5 Goddesses to be with me on the island instead???

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Couldn't I pick 5 Goddesses to be with me on the island instead???
Wow!,,,good call,,er,,or maybe not cuz' those 5 KNOW they won't like each other,,,let alone, get along in a sexy fashion with the lsland king Timber#2
@timb2 ,,, after about 6 months of them hating each other and life on the island paradise,,, you'll prolly be watching the 'monthly' Lunar cycles so you can hang out at the other end of the island,,,,just saying, Bro!;)

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Plankton

Reaction score
  1. Santana
  2. Miles Davis
  3. Incognito
  4. Milo Z
  5. The Temptations
Honorable mention: The Allman Brothers Band, Asia, Chicago (nothing after Chicago VIII), Teddy Pendergrass, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, The New Mastersounds, Lettuce, Soulive