You Cowboy Fans Are A Joke...

Boysboy

Reaction score
theogt;2314129 said:
Not just the Super Bowl -- we have to win every game by 20+ points.

Like I said on the first page-despite annihilating Philly at the Linc last year...there was still nothing but WHINING b/c Jacques Reeves happened to have ONE bad play where he slipped allowing Reggie Brown to go for a big gainer. When all was said and done, he had to ADJUST his cleats b/c the field was SLOPPY.

Guess what-when someone pointed this out, another poster called that person a BLIND HOMER. Hence-the uproar started the multiple page Reeves-bashing.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2314086 said:
Okay not all of you but the ones that sit and complain, overreact, and hit the panic but after every game, win or loss. WOW, you guys really need to seriously calm down. 4-1 and majority of the threads are "panic" threads. You guys are 4-1, pretty much a lock to make the playoffs and probably will win the division when the giants gotta beat teams a little more talented then the seahawks, bengals, etc etc. PLEASE SERIOUSLY CALM DOWN, i'm a Raider fan and I would love to have this team, you guys wanna trade?? I mean i'll take this cowboy team you guys worry so much about. You guys can be 1-3 with an owner that is probably clinically insane. Reading some of these threads just makes me wanna :bang2::bang2::bang2:. APPRECIATE what you guys have, probably the most talented team in the NFL.
I like you. Can I help you with an avatar or a custom title?

That is exactly right. Enjoy the wins because many fans do not have it so good.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2314134 said:
Oh yeah... And have exciting press conferences from the head coach.
That was a classic exchange.

Poster A: We need Cowher!

Poster B: Uhh....it took him a decade and a half to win anything in Pittsburgh.

Poster A: Yeah, but we'd have better press conferences!

LOL....***?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Okay not all of you but the ones that sit and complain, overreact, and hit the panic but after every game, win or loss. WOW, you guys really need to seriously calm down. 4-1 and majority of the threads are "panic" threads. You guys are 4-1, pretty much a lock to make the playoffs and probably will win the division when the giants gotta beat teams a little more talented then the seahawks, bengals, etc etc. PLEASE SERIOUSLY CALM DOWN, i'm a Raider fan and I would love to have this team, you guys wanna trade?? I mean i'll take this cowboy team you guys worry so much about. You guys can be 1-3 with an owner that is probably clinically insane. Reading some of these threads just makes me wanna :bang2::bang2::bang2:. APPRECIATE what you guys have, probably the most talented team in the NFL.
Did you see the bit that FOX did with a couple of your more famous fans on Sunday? I can't remember their names but their faces and attire are nationally known. Anyway they laughed out loud at the suggestion that the Raiders would make the playoffs (or something like that). I was thinking "Now that's the way to have fun with a bad situation".

Good luck to you guys.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
So the only thing acceptable to some of the complainers is a 5-0 record where you guys scored a total of 200 points and gave up a total of 0? I just think you guys are gonna get every teams best shot. Giants barely beat the Bengals, I wonder if they panicked this much. Doesn't the fact that you guys played a very desperate 0-4 team count for anything? I'm just saying, about 90 percent of the leagues teams wish they were in the same shape and position as you guys. I guess you want to be 5-0 like the Titans and have Kerry Collins running the offense.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
You Cowboy Fans Are A Joke....

I am sorry I only read that far..... because.... THIS coming from the (Raiders)Ringling Bros and Barnum Bailey Circus of the NFL.

Boysboy

Reaction score
theogt;2314144 said:
That was a classic exchange.

Poster A: We need Cowher!

Poster A: Yeah, but we'd have better press conferences!

LOL....***?

Less not forget whoever gets Cowher...GOOD LUCK! Like Joe Gibbs II, he's nothing more than an stubborn old-school line'em up, smash'em in the mouth without exploiting the matchups type of coach.

Yah-we would be pillaring him EVEN MORE so than Parcells/Wade COMBINED.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Nope. People would still ***** and moan (here comes another infraction!!!!!!!) about us only scoring 200... and allowing 0 points.

We'd have to hold them to negative points.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theogt;2314144 said:

Fixed it

"it took him a decade and a half and the referee's to win SB for Pitt"

Also... I gotta laugh when I see him on Pregame... he is SOOOOOO cool it looks fake.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Vintage;2314156 said:
Nope. People would still ***** and moan (here comes another infraction!!!!!!!) about us only scoring 200... and allowing 0 points.

We'd have to hold them to negative points.
It's only an infraction if you try to fool the filter. If you just type it out like you did and let the filter do it's job, you are okay. At least as I understand the rule.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
R8erFan4Ever;2314151 said:
So the only thing acceptable to some of the complainers is a 5-0 record where you guys scored a total of 200 points and gave up a total of 0? I just think you guys are gonna get every teams best shot. Giants barely beat the Bengals, I wonder if they panicked this much. Doesn't the fact that you guys played a very desperate 0-4 team count for anything? I'm just saying, about 90 percent of the leagues teams wish they were in the same shape and position as you guys. I guess you want to be 5-0 like the Titans and have Kerry Collins running the offense.

:bow:

Boysboy

Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2314151 said:

The lowly Chiefs also beat the Donkeys. The lowly Fins also beat the '07 AFCCG teams. The mediocre Cards annihilated the AFC leader Bills. A KYLE ORTON Bears team beat the Eagles last week. The Falcons beat the Packers with a rookie QB.

This is a difficult league to figure out.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Hostile;2314141 said:
I like you. Can I help you with an avatar or a custom title?

That is exactly right. Enjoy the wins because many fans do not have it so good.

Thank you sir, I got me an avatar now.:)

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
YoMick;2314153 said:
I am sorry I only read that far..... because.... THIS coming from the (Raiders)Ringling Bros and Barnum Bailey Circus of the NFL.

:banghead::banghead::bang2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2314171 said:
Thank you sir, I got me an avatar now.:)
I gave you a title too. If you want something else, shoot me a PM.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I liked this guy from the moment he got here, I would like to point out I was the first to great him, and am ultimately responsible for him staying around.

You are all welcome, yet again another thankless act by me with utter humility.

Seriously though, good post man.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
YoMick;2314153 said:
You are only cheating yourself. He nailed it. Bullseye.