You Cowboy Fans Are A Joke...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Did we just receive a tongue-lashing at the hands of a Raider fan?

We may need an intervention........................we've surpassed rock bottom.

MONT17

Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2314086 said:
Okay not all of you but the ones that sit and complain, overreact, and hit the panic but after every game, win or loss. WOW, you guys really need to seriously calm down. 4-1 and majority of the threads are "panic" threads. You guys are 4-1, pretty much a lock to make the playoffs and probably will win the division when the giants gotta beat teams a little more talented then the seahawks, bengals, etc etc. PLEASE SERIOUSLY CALM DOWN, i'm a Raider fan and I would love to have this team, you guys wanna trade?? I mean i'll take this cowboy team you guys worry so much about. You guys can be 1-3 with an owner that is probably clinically insane. Reading some of these threads just makes me wanna :bang2::bang2::bang2:. APPRECIATE what you guys have, probably the most talented team in the NFL.

This is not baseball. There r only 16 games and u r crying about ppl crying maybe we should focaus on costumes and light sabers 4 now on! Some ppl like myself have 1 proteam just 1 baby I don't follow baseball idont follow soccer or basketball n hockey and in fact I hate those sports! So when my boys lose I get pissed when the don't play well I get pissed and when they win I say bring on the next team! Sure u maybe right about a few things but I don't care because all your fans care about is being bullys and wearing halloween costumes! Your fan base is laughable go stab someone or go paint ur face for an hour! I'm a Cowboy fan and that's the only fan I am!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2314244 said:
The Raiders only problem is Al Davis, he's a LOSER!

Not fair!!

He's insane.........................HUGE difference. :)

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
You guys are out of your mind if you think Cowboys fans have the market cornerd on overraction and high expectations.

A few years ago I use to post on a Commanders, Eagles, Vikings and Rams board and similar personalities existed on those boards as well.

Also, besides the Commanders, the Cowboys may have the biggest following on the Internent, so you get exposed to more personalities.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
MONT17;2314241 said:
This is not baseball. There r only 16 games and u r crying about ppl crying maybe we should focaus on costumes and light sabers 4 now on! Some ppl like myself have 1 proteam just 1 baby I don't follow baseball idont follow soccer or basketball n hockey and in fact I hate those sports! So when my boys lose I get pissed when the don't play well I get pissed and when they win I say bring on the next team! Sure u maybe right about a few things but I don't care because all your fans care about is being bullys and wearing halloween costumes! Your fan base is laughable go stab someone or go paint ur face for an hour! I'm a Cowboy fan and that's the only fan I am!
Now I'm officially embarrassed.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
wow I wish you didn't quote that, I never woulda read it otherwise

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2314165 said:
The lowly Chiefs also beat the Donkeys. The lowly Fins also beat the '07 AFCCG teams. The mediocre Cards annihilated the AFC leader Bills. A KYLE ORTON Bears team beat the Eagles last week. The Falcons beat the Packers with a rookie QB.

This is a difficult league to figure out.
It's not hard for me. I've watched the NFL for 18 years before and 14 years after the implementation of the '94 salary cap/free agency. The reason is simple.

Enforced parity. It's a yearly thing. Now.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2314289 said:
It's not hard for me. I've watched the NFL for 18 years before and 14 years after the implementation of the '94 salary cap/free agency. The reason is simple.

Enforced parity. It's a yearly thing. Now.

I hope that ends with the labor deal, screw parody(get it) the nation loves dynasties, and the patriots proved that out.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
peplaw06;2314265 said:
Now I'm officially embarrassed.
No need to be, he's not your son. If he was I'd recommend you put him up for adoption.

alancdc

Reaction score
Panic, for me, is when a QB drops back, is under no pressure, and every time the ball goes in the air I expect it to be completed. That is how I have felt watching games the past 2 weeks w our D.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Hostile;2314308 said:
No need to be, he's not your son. If he was I'd recommend you put him up for adoption.
I'm embarrassed I have something in common with the guy. And something as great as the Cowboys too.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
peplaw06;2314488 said:
I'm embarrassed I have something in common with the guy. And something as great as the Cowboys too.
You can't help that though. No one who doesn't breathe through their mouth would associate you with him.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How bad is it on a board when Raider Fan tells Cowboy Fan that he sucks, and the majority of the board agrees?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2314494 said:
You can't help that though. No one who doesn't breathe through their mouth would associate you with him.

I got allergies!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Hostile;2314494 said:
I hab a code in my nodes. I haff to breatt through my mouf.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2314086 said:
Okay not all of you but the ones that sit and complain, overreact, and hit the panic but after every game, win or loss. WOW, you guys really need to seriously calm down. 4-1 and majority of the threads are "panic" threads. You guys are 4-1, pretty much a lock to make the playoffs and probably will win the division when the giants gotta beat teams a little more talented then the seahawks, bengals, etc etc. PLEASE SERIOUSLY CALM DOWN, i'm a Raider fan and I would love to have this team, you guys wanna trade?? I mean i'll take this cowboy team you guys worry so much about. You guys can be 1-3 with an owner that is probably clinically insane. Reading some of these threads just makes me wanna :bang2::bang2::bang2:. APPRECIATE what you guys have, probably the most talented team in the NFL.

I clicked on this expecting to find a troll that I could have fun blasting, instead I find myself in complete agreement... as one of the great Scottish poets, I always forget if it was Robert Burns or Robert Frost, wrote:

"Oh what gifts would the gifties gi'e us
To see ourself as others see us"...

You've just done exactly that to the assorted Chicken Littles in here... nailed 'em in one take, you did...

Sure am glad that you recognized that not all of us are like that... I'd purely hate to be lumped in with that crowd...

Now, you just hang in there, Raiders fan, Al Davis certainly can't live TOO much longer... you may see your team resurgent again in your lifetime, probably within 2-3 years of his funeral... if you're still a Raiders fan, you're hard-core in my book... no fairweather in you...