You guys are afraid of every team and every situation

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Calling someone a hater isn’t a childish name.

It is, for an adult. If the best you can do, as a grown man, is yell "hater" then you are devoid of any actual arguments. No one should take you seriously.

Picturing myself standing up in a board meeting and yelling "hater" when someone disagreed with me. I would've been laughed out of the room, and rightfully so.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It is, for an adult. If the best you can do, as a grown man, is yell "hater" then you are devoid of any actual arguments. No one should take you seriously.

Picturing myself standing up in a board meeting and yelling "hater" when someone disagreed with me. I would've been laughed out of the room, and rightfully so.
No it isn’t. I don’t just yell hater. I’ve explained what a hater is a thousand times. You’ve seen most of them. I don’t consider you a hater. Not sure why you’re on my *** for trying to make this place a better place for the good posters.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Journeyman - a worker or sports player who is reliable but not outstanding.

You don't think Herbert, a 1st round pick coming off the best rookie QB season ever stat wise, has not been outstanding thus far?

While I agree he has been outstanding.... there has been a few rookie QBs who have had better seasons stat wise..

Here are the top rookie QB seasons ..

Dan Marino - 9 starts (7-2), rating 96.0, 20 TD 6 INT 58.4% completions 2210 yards
Russell Wilson - 16 starts (11-5) 100.0 rating 26 TD 10 INT 64.1% 3118 yards
Robert Griffin - 15 starts (9-6)102.4 rating 20 TD 5 INT 65.6% 3200 yards
Dak Prescott - 16 (13-3) starts 104.9 rating 23 TD, 4 INT 67.8% 3667 yards
Justin Herbert - 15 (6-9) starts 98.3 rating 31 TD 10 INT 66.6% 4336 yards

I think Herbert had the highest yardage total and the highest TDs.. Dak had the highest passer rating, completion percentage and INT percentage. As we read on this forum daily, yards don't matter.. in fact stats don't matter.. just wins.. Dak was numero uno in that department as well.

Still I cannot concur with anybody stating that the kid is a journeyman.. He has shown himself to be much more than that.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I have never seen the degree of negativity and loser mentality we have currently have on this message board. Every single subject is littered with negativity, doom and gloom and how we could not beat the little sisters of the poor.

I’m all for your right to say what you are saying. I just think it’s not realistic and a pathetic way to approach life in general.

If you hate literally everything the Cowboys do, you either must not be a Cowboys fan, or if you are a Cowboys fan, why would you do this to yourself and not find a team that you think does things the way you like it?

The way Dallas plays from week to week EVERY year gives us reason to act like this. They falter, crack, and fall at every bit of good coaching and good oppisition. Why shouldn't we be worried about the Chargers for example? Good QB, good WRs, good coaching. All of things which are our weaknesses. They also have Bosa. Same happened with Tampa last week (except they had a stronger defense minus Bosa, a wrecking machine). Our players are injured, suspended, and sick as well. We have a lot to worry about with future teams as well. This mentality is exactly why Cowboys fans are disappointed every year. I get optimism, but this is blind following and believing.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have never seen the degree of negativity and loser mentality we have currently have on this message board. Every single subject is littered with negativity, doom and gloom and how we could not beat the little sisters of the poor.

I’m all for your right to say what you are saying. I just think it’s not realistic and a pathetic way to approach life in general.

If you hate literally everything the Cowboys do, you either must not be a Cowboys fan, or if you are a Cowboys fan, why would you do this to yourself and not find a team that you think does things the way you like it?

It's almost like we've lost for a quarter of a century.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Yay happy fan!! Look at me look at me. I am positive and a super fan and anyone else should go find another team. Yay team!!!!

:rolleyes:

wmaxima97

Reaction score

This is a totally understandable observation of some Cowboys fans. I should be included in this observation. We've experienced considerable and consistent disappointment for such a long time that it has become a given that failure, underachievement, and/or defeat is inevitable. It has happened so consistently that the only way to soften the blow is to lower our expectations to the point of expecting the worse. I can see how it's annoying to others but it's been a reality for so long to us. It's not hate. It's just expecting the worse and rejoicing the best.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's quite amazing and disturbing and sad and hilarious all at the same time. It's gotten so much worse since they shut down the other site and they came here and now are flourishing amongst themselves. They shut down that site for a reason. They're doing the same thing here they did there.

Yes, why do they want to ruin things for the rest of us?
ac85210c-55e2-423a-abc1-6e64acba05e3.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
for the most part the doom and gloom have been right for over 25 years now. This is the NFL where you can lose any given game no matter how good you think you are. it might sound like doom and gloom but its reality for this team.

But, you can win any game too. It's why the games are played, and I think we will win this game.

waving monkey

Reaction score

this needs a yap

BrassCowboy

Reaction score

Because that would make you a bandwagon fan.

jnday

Reaction score
Calling someone a hater isn’t a childish name. Don’t try and make it so. It’s just the truth.
It’s childish and it’s inaccurate. You apparently don’t know the definition of hate or hater, but you carelessly use both terms to describe anybody that disagrees with your warped view about the Cowboys and fandom. You use both of these terms several times a day and sometimes you use the terms multiple times in one post. I would think that you would learn the definition of both terms before you carelessly use them when you are trying to insult others.

jnday

Reaction score
No it isn’t. I don’t just yell hater. I’ve explained what a hater is a thousand times. You’ve seen most of them. I don’t consider you a hater. Not sure why you’re on my *** for trying to make this place a better place for the good posters.
You could explain your definition of the term “hater” ten thousand times and it doesn’t mean that you are right. 99% of your posts is about other posters and how they view the team instead of posting something about the team. Then you use hate, haters and hating as a way to insult any poster that doesn’t agree with your opinions. It is childish on many levels. After 25 years of below average results, there are more negatives than positives concerning the team. That is the case with all teams that have more losing than winning. Denying those negatives and refusing to acknowledge them is refusing to accept reality and it is borderline delusional. Forget borderline, it is delusional anyway you look at it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It’s childish and it’s inaccurate. You apparently don’t know the definition of hate or hater, but you carelessly use both terms to describe anybody that disagrees with your warped view about the Cowboys and fandom. You use both of these terms several times a day and sometimes you use the terms multiple times in one post. I would think that you would learn the definition of both terms before you carelessly use them when you are trying to insult others.
No it’s not. The haters think it is but I could care less what the think about it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Let's grade him like you guys grade Dak........ until he beats a team with a winning record he can't be outstanding.

For the record, Dak has beaten winning teams including a postseason win. Herbert has 0 wins against winning teams
You mean the Cowboys with Dak have beaten winnings teams while the Chargers with Herbert have not, right?

Dak and Herbert do not beat these teams alone, right?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You mean the Cowboys with Dak have beaten winnings teams while the Chargers with Herbert have not, right?

Dak and Herbert do not beat these teams alone, right?
One post it’s all Daks fault next post they don’t win by themselves. Don’t you think we see this hypocrisy :lmao2: