You guys are afraid of every team and every situation

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What exactly are you doing to elevate the tone here? You constantly complain about negativity yet you're one of the more negative people on this board. Anyone who dares to express an opinion that differs at all from your own gets labelled a "troll", "hater", or whatever other juvenile term you're tossing around that day.

Try handling dissenting opinions like an adult. You may find that the responses you get aren't vitriolic when you don't act like a child having a tantrum.
I’m only negative about the haters. It’s a nobel cause. Some one has to have the balls to do it. You should know better.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
You have certainly elevated the site. But posters like you are far and few between.
I have actually been a member here since 2009 Posted a lil and forgot I had joined. There are lots of great members here from the old site. Some of them are even mods now. and I personally invited dozens to come here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have actually been a member here since 2009 Posted a lil and forgot I had joined. There are lots of great members here from the old site. Some of them are even mods now. and I personally invited dozens to come here.
No doubt some good ones came over. Not arguing that at all.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
I have never seen the degree of negativity and loser mentality we have currently have on this message board. Every single subject is littered with negativity, doom and gloom and how we could not beat the little sisters of the poor.

I’m all for your right to say what you are saying. I just think it’s not realistic and a pathetic way to approach life in general.

If you hate literally everything the Cowboys do, you either must not be a Cowboys fan, or if you are a Cowboys fan, why would you do this to yourself and not find a team that you think does things the way you like it?
Forum is a joke, full of a bunch of p*******. If these guys paid attention to detail instead of complaining they would see Chargers are also without their starting RT and CB.

Acting like Joey Bosa is LT in his prime - can’t wait to watch us play Sunday

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Over 25 years of losing is doing this to you. I believe Dak and this offense can do it. The defense? Not so much.

Techsass

Reaction score
I have never seen the degree of negativity and loser mentality we have currently have on this message board. Every single subject is littered with negativity, doom and gloom and how we could not beat the little sisters of the poor.

I’m all for your right to say what you are saying. I just think it’s not realistic and a pathetic way to approach life in general.

If you hate literally everything the Cowboys do, you either must not be a Cowboys fan, or if you are a Cowboys fan, why would you do this to yourself and not find a team that you think does things the way you like it?
I don't know how I could think my way into choosing which is my team. If you're a Cowboys fan, that's what you are.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I’m only negative about the haters. It’s a nobel cause. Some one has to have the balls to do it.

The inflated view of your so-called "cause" is the first thing you need to get over. It doesn't take balls to call people childish names, for the audacity of having a different opinion, while hiding behind a computer in your own home. It's one of the easiest things to do, and you're only adding to the negativity you claim to dislike.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

unfortunately we have reason to, the boys have teased so much , one match will be played as contender and another one as pretenders.

also with the losses to injuries and sickness , it looks like difficult to field a full team out there.

so we worrywarts worry ! LOL

black label

Reaction score
To the op Cowboys are 2-10 on the road in their last 12 games, celebrations bra we killez em

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I think I'm being followed by a moon shadow.
Moon shadow, moon shadow.