You guys are afraid of every team and every situation

OGCowboy

Reaction score
OP is spot on with this post.....I haven’t been on here that long but the negativity gets old. I come here for fun. I love football and have been a Cowboys fan since they first teed it up.
If this team made me angry and overly analytical about most every aspect of the team...I’d find another hobby. But hey that’s just me...jus sayin
Puro Cowboys

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There really is very little difference between here and there. Except I had over a hundred thousand more posts there
I’ll take your word for it. All I’m saying is that it’s got worse since they shut down. Just my opinion. It’s ok to disagree.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The inflated view of your so-called "cause" is the first thing you need to get over. It doesn't take balls to call people childish names, for the audacity of having a different opinion, while hiding behind a computer in your own home. It's one of the easiest things to do, and you're only adding to the negativity you claim to dislike.
Calling someone a hater isn’t a childish name. Don’t try and make it so. It’s just the truth.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I have never seen the degree of negativity and loser mentality we have currently have on this message board. Every single subject is littered with negativity, doom and gloom and how we could not beat the little sisters of the poor.

I’m all for your right to say what you are saying. I just think it’s not realistic and a pathetic way to approach life in general.

If you hate literally everything the Cowboys do, you either must not be a Cowboys fan, or if you are a Cowboys fan, why would you do this to yourself and not find a team that you think does things the way you like it?
why do you think there's only one way to skin a cat
why do you assume its bad if you dont take that approach
you may think its a pathetic way to approach life and I think that is what is unrealistic

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I have never seen the degree of negativity and loser mentality we have currently have on this message board. Every single subject is littered with negativity, doom and gloom and how we could not beat the little sisters of the poor.

I’m all for your right to say what you are saying. I just think it’s not realistic and a pathetic way to approach life in general.

If you hate literally everything the Cowboys do, you either must not be a Cowboys fan, or if you are a Cowboys fan, why would you do this to yourself and not find a team that you think does things the way you like it?
Well we played 1 game and lost, so what did you expect from this fan base.. lol
In all seriousness peeps will be doing backflips and eating cotton candy when we throttle SD.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Journeyman - a worker or sports player who is reliable but not outstanding.

You don't think Herbert, a 1st round pick coming off the best rookie QB season ever stat wise, has not been outstanding thus far?
Let's grade him like you guys grade Dak........ until he beats a team with a winning record he can't be outstanding.

For the record, Dak has beaten winning teams including a postseason win. Herbert has 0 wins against winning teams

Jipper

Reaction score
I’ll take your word for it. All I’m saying is that it’s got worse since they shut down. Just my opinion. It’s ok to disagree.

I also disagree and was on the old site for a long time.

If it has gotten worse since the other was shut down its more likely due to the fact that even more time of mediocrity has passed, rather than something to do with the other site.

There are many of us on here from that site that are modestly to highly engaged posters and it's a bit insulting to insinuate that the negativity is due to that population in some way.

Again, I'd venture to say that with each passing year of garbage this teams heaps on our collective Fandom, the more the pessimism and negatively manifest themselves.

There is but one cure and that is winning

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I also disagree and was on the old site for a long time.

If it has gotten worse since the other was shut down its more likely due to the fact that even more time of mediocrity has passed, rather than something to do with the other site.

There are many of us on here from that site that are modestly to highly engaged posters and it's a bit insulting to insinuate that the negativity is due to that population in some way.

Again, I'd venture to say that with each passing year of garbage this teams heaps on our collective Fandom, the more the pessimism and negatively manifest themselves.

There is but one cure and that is winning
I understand. But having been here before and after the other site shutdown the number of questionable posters has sky rocketed. The difference is night and day. DOn’t get me wrong, there have been some outstanding posters join as well. But the bottom dwellers vs the elite are like 70-30

plasticman

Reaction score

Judging by your number of posts I suspect you've seen negativity like this quite often.

Heck, just look at any game thread if the opponent scores first. According to some, the coach sucks, the player sucks, fire him, trade or cut him, burn down the stadium and disband the team because they will never win another game.