You think the 49ers can beat the Seahawks on Sunday?

cej757

Reaction score
It will be a huge stress relief off of me watching that Cowboys vs Eagles game if San Fran can somehow upset Seattle in the late afternoon game. Normally those two teams play tight games and I'm just hoping Kapernick can put some points on the board against Seattle's defense.

What do you guys think, Can San Fran pull the upset? Or do you have more faith that Minnesota can upset Detroit?

If Seattle loses then Dallas will jump to the 6th seed win or lose.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
That's the hope.

Ironically, a month ago, I was hoping the Seahawks would deliver two crushing beatdowns of the Niners this season. How things change.........

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
More faith in Minnesota, to be honest.

SF just seems like they lost their way. If they would lean on the run, they would be fine. But they lost faith in their OL due to the injures and they are all over the place this year.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Fortunately San Fran still has a chance at a wildcard. This is their last hope - they have to run the table starting tomorrow. So hopefully they will play their very best game.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
I don't think so...but

It's extremely possible that either the eagles, seahawks, or lions lose 2 of last 3 games because they're all divisional games.

This allows us to get in at 11-5. And I strongly believe one of these teams will finish 10-6.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Division game -- anything is possible.

I wouldn't count on it though.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Cowboys played Seattle at the right time and San Francisco at the wrong time. I think the win by at least two TDs.

endersdragon

Reaction score
I think both can win, but probably won't. I also can see the Seahawks losing next week to the Cards, and week 17 to the Rams (Cards yet to lose at home, and Rams already beat the Seahawks once). Lots can happen before the end of the season.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It will be a huge stress relief off of me watching that Cowboys vs Eagles game if San Fran can somehow upset Seattle in the late afternoon game. Normally those two teams play tight games and I'm just hoping Kapernick can put some points on the board against Seattle's defense.

What do you guys think, Can San Fran pull the upset? Or do you have more faith that Minnesota can upset Detroit?

I rather lions lose cause we own tie breaker over Seattle

DFWJC

Reaction score

I wouldn't bet on it, that's for sure...especially at Seattle with them rolling and so much at stake. But a division rival game makes it at least a very tiny bit possible.

And btw, if Dallas were to win, they'd be the 3rd seed under that scenario.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Seriously doubt it. It's the NFL so you never know but seeing some of their game with the Raiders last week, they look like a mess right now. A coach with one foot out the door and a QB everyone is now questioning. Seattle seems very focused right now. Isn't the game in Seattle? I believe it was in SF a few weeks ago. No way SF wins there right now.

endersdragon

Reaction score
I rather lions lose cause we own tie breaker over Seattle

True, the Lions haven't won in Green Bay since George Bush was president... that would be George H.W. Bush so if they could some how drop to 10-6 that would be really good. Then again, if we were to finish 10-6, it would be best if they were 11-5 and the Seahawks were 10-6. Everything gets so complicated this time of year.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
More faith in Minnesota, to be honest.

SF just seems like they lost their way. If they would lean on the run, they would be fine. But they lost faith in their OL due to the injures and they are all over the place this year.

SF has just fallen off. Minnesota can upset Detroit. I'll be pulling for Minny.

Wayne02

Reaction score
I think both can win, but probably won't. I also can see the Seahawks losing next week to the Cards, and week 17 to the Rams (Cards yet to lose at home, and Rams already beat the Seahawks once). Lots can happen before the end of the season.

Cards are playing with their 3rd stringer, don't think they'll be able to overcome that.