You think the 49ers can beat the Seahawks on Sunday?

JBS

Reaction score
Win the last two Nfc games and we would own 3 team tiebreaker over gb if lions win division...that opens the door joseephuss was talking about

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Never bet against a team that was just embarrassed the week before, no matter their talent level.

SF is the clear underdog, but they can win, will be 100% committed to winning...may need a break or two.

The key to beating Seattle is to give them no freebie turnovers or special team scores. They are back to playing smash mouth football, running and playing D and waiting for teams to make mistakes. They do not put up big points on offense.

Any of the three defenses they play can limit them greatly. Any can beat them.

Last edited:

endersdragon

Reaction score
Are you comparing beating stl in stl to beating sea in sea?

Just stop dude...you look silly

No I am saying unlike Seattle the Cards are undefeated at home (why would the Cards have to win in Seattle) this year and just did something the Seahawks couldn't do this year... with their sucky QB

P.S. looks like the 49ers might be about to take a lead on Seattle... in Seattle.

JBS

Reaction score
No I am saying unlike Seattle the Cards are undefeated at home (why would the Cards have to win in Seattle) this year and just did something the Seahawks couldn't do this year... with their sucky QB

P.S. looks like the 49ers might be about to take a lead on Seattle... in Seattle.

I don't even understand what you are saying...and taking a lead and winning are two different stories

endersdragon

Reaction score
I don't even understand what you are saying...and taking a lead and winning are two different stories

Okay let me explain it to you using very simple words. Seattle lost to stl in stl. Arizona beat stl in stl. Now Seattle has to go to Arizona, where Arizona is 7-0. Arizona can win that game.

Simple enough for you?

JBS

Reaction score
Okay let me explain it to you using very simple words. Seattle lost to stl in stl. Arizona beat stl in stl. Now Seattle has to go to Arizona, where Arizona is 7-0. Arizona can win that game.

Simple enough for you?

We lost to the Commanders...we beat the Hawks in Seattle..so skins can beat Seattle in Seattle?

The most ludicrous reasoning I've ever heard...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
For anyone who watches the NFL, it's foolish to say that Seattle cannot lose to SF, Arizona, or the Rams. All three teams have defenses that tower above ours, so it's not difficult to keep those games close.

Seattle can go 3-0, 0-3, or anything in between. This is the NFL...what seems easy to predict on paper kills gamblers.

endersdragon

Reaction score
We lost to the Commanders...we beat the Hawks in Seattle..so skins can beat Seattle in Seattle?

The most ludicrous reasoning I've ever heard...

Your reasoning is Lindley sucks therefore Arizona is sure to lose. I am just stating that the only thing Lindley has done this year is something Seattle couldnt do. Beyond that what is Washington's road record, is it 7-0?

JBS

Reaction score
Your reasoning is Lindley sucks therefore Arizona is sure to lose. I am just stating that the only thing Lindley has done this year is something Seattle couldnt do. Beyond that what is Washingtons road record, is it 7-0

Oh so now Lindley beat stl? Hahahahahah

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Why don't we have the wildcard tiebreaker against Seattle?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
listening to Willie Hutch this morning, looking at the cover...
got inspired:cool:

20140129195519-pamgrier4.jpg

JBS

Reaction score

Simple enough for you?

Good call, bro